Voter intimidation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voter intimidation thread

Intimidation in Detroit: Report of GOP vote observer chased by man claiming to have gun, Obama supporter punches woman in face
    Posted at 12:16 pm on November 6, 2012 by Twitchy Staff | View Comments

Talk about voter suppression RT @electionjournal: GOP observer chased from poll in Detroit by a man claiming to have a gun. Police called.

Chad Bissonette (@ChadBissonette) November 06, 2012

We won’t hold our breaths waiting for Obama’s Department of Justice to respond to this one, either. It is being reported that a GOP vote observer was chased from a Detroit polling station by a man claiming to have a gun.

GOP observer chased from poll in Detroit by a man claiming to have a gun. Police called.—
    Election Journal (@electionjournal) November 06, 2012

Unreal. Also in Detroit, a woman objected to an Obama supporter campaigning at a polling station. She was punched in the face.

Detroit: Voter objected to Obama supporter actively campaigning in a polling place. The supporter punched the woman in the face. Cops called—
    Election Journal (@electionjournal) November 06, 2012

Despicable.

Intimidation is rife in Detroit. Twitchy will monitor the situation and update with further developments.

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

I wish I could see one of those zebras or UN workers there so that I could give them a piece of my mind.

Comment

Working...
    X