Absolutely no political signs at voting stations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    I've asked this 10+ times, and nobody wants to touch it. What good is voting for someone you don't support? Obama pisses on the Constitition. Romney is shithouse nuts. Gary Johnson doesn't stand a chance, and might be just as certifiable as Romney. So, why vote for any of them?
    why stur the pot you have no interest in?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I've asked this 10+ times, and nobody wants to touch it. What good is voting for someone you don't support? Obama pisses on the Constitition. Romney is shithouse nuts. Gary Johnson doesn't stand a chance, and might be just as certifiable as Romney. So, why vote for any of them?
      Can you provide a few points backing why you feel Romney is Nuts?

I have one which is he thinks he can plug the holes in this sinking ship....but I am glad he is going to try.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
        Can you provide a few points backing why you feel Romney is Nuts?

I have one which is he thinks he can plug the holes in this sinking ship....but I am glad he is going to try.
        For starters, he's Mormon. Good enough, or do you want specific bullet points on why I think Mormons are lunatics?

His stance on abortion, Ryan's stance on abortion, and the general opinion of all Republicans on abortion.

His stance on gay marriage.

I do think the economy/debt will benefit from him the most, but like you, I think things are so far gone at this point, it will take 20 or more years to pull out of it.

Not about Romney, but as a general point, the President won't matter if the Senate is still under the Dem Control.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I see your point.. But the Presidential election is just one item on today's agenda.. There are many other choices to be made at varying levels that will likely have a more immediate impact on our daily lives.

I don't bitch but that is because I know if my heart was more in it I would be researching candidates at all levels that represent me.. And if I didn't find the attributes I wanted I could always try a run of my own, or champion someone I think would be better. Problem is I'm just too lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
            why stur the pot you have no interest in?
            I have an interest in my future as well as that of my children. What I have no interest in, is these sorry ass Presidential candidates.

Comment

Again. Why vote for someone I don't support? Besides, the day isn't over yet.
              lol, I just put a call into Mitt, I let him know Brent wasn't on board. The jet is being fueled.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                lol, I just put a call into Mitt, I let him know Brent wasn't on board. The jet is being fueled.
                I've got about a hundred different things going on right this minute, but I don't have the slightest clue what the fuck you are talking about, sir.

Comment

I've got about a hundred different things going on right this minute, but I don't have the slightest clue what the fuck you are talking about, sir.
                  Mitt is on his way to brief you on why it's important to vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon View Post
                    Mitt is on his way to brief you on why it's important to vote.
                    Riiiight. This is Texas. My vote doesn't matter to any of the candidates.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                      You gotta be shittin me.
                      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        If that is actually in the school I am sure it is in an Obama hood anyway....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For starters, he's Mormon. Good enough, or do you want specific bullet points on why I think Mormons are lunatics?

I do think the economy/debt will benefit from him the most, but like you, I think things are so far gone at this point, it will take 20 or more years to pull out of it.
                          I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on Mormons. I have experience working for a boss that was Mormon and it wasn't good, but I'd like to hear other's experiences.

Abortion...could care less. Gay marriage...could care less.

<----libertarian.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                            I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on Mormons. I have experience working for a boss that was Mormon and it wasn't good, but I'd like to hear other's experiences.

Abortion...could care less. Gay marriage...could care less.

<----libertarian.
                            I liken Mormonism to Scientology, in that it's so off the fucking wall, I can't take a believer of either seriously. I'll expand when I'm at a computer. I'm on my phone, waiting on a hair cut at the moment.

Comment

Judge orders Obama mural covered in Philadelphia polling station
                              A judge has ordered that a mural of President Barack Obama be covered up at a Philadelphia polling place after Republicans complained, The Wall Street Journal reports. Republican National Committee official Tim Miller?complained on Twitter that the polling place set up voting booths right next to a mural of Obama. The location of the polling [...]

A judge has ordered that a mural of President Barack Obama be covered up at a Philadelphia polling place after Republicans complained, The Wall Street Journal reports.

Republican National Committee official Tim Miller complained on Twitter that the polling place set up voting booths right next to a mural of Obama. The location of the polling site is 35th ward-D18 Franklin School, according to the Weekly Standard. Miller wrote that the Pennsylvania GOP has filed a complaint.

Electioneering is not allowed within 10 feet of a polling place.

I think they have the 10ft wrong but hey, it is the thought that counts
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                              X