No announcement yet.

Speaking of voter fraud.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now you can vote by email! Fucking seriously?????

NJ residents displaced by storm can vote by email
    Absentee ballots add political uncertainty

TRENTON, N.J. (AP) -- New Jersey will allow residents displaced by Superstorm Sandy to vote by email or fax.

Officials announced Saturday that registered voters can vote electronically. A resident must submit a mail-in ballot application by fax or email to the local county clerk.

When the request is received, a ballot will be emailed or faxed back. Ballots must be returned no later than 8 p.m. Tuesday.

Lt. Gov. Kim Guadagno says the effort will help alleviate pressure on polling places Tuesday. New Jersey is using military trucks in place of damaged polling places.

Officials say electronic voting is also an option for emergency workers. The option is already open to New Jersey voters overseas and in the military

www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
        Looks like some shitty editing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It is probably an issue with the touch screen. Besides, before you "cast" your ballot I'm pretty sure most machines will ask you if you are sure about your choice. As far as outright cheating is concerned, I'm sure they both get away with shenanigans.

Comment

You can vote by email unless you're deployed military. Then you're SOL
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              You can vote by email unless you're deployed military. Then you're SOL
              Yup then you ballot get's lost in the nighmare logistical supply train that is the military mail system.

I remember getting boot camp mail at my first command nearly a year after getting out of boot camp. It had bounced to about half a dozen different commands before finally getting to me.
              2004 Suzuki DL650
              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Working...
              X