Obamabots are dangerous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obamabots are dangerous

Found an entire Facebook page of people taking pictures of damage to their property caused by Obamabots.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

West Carroll Board Member Threatens To Have Romney Assasinated
    By: Robert Burke
    Updated: October 19, 2012

SAVANNA - West Carroll Board of Education President Timothy Atherton apologized Thursday for making threats toward presidential candidate Mitt Romney on his Facebook page.

A resident's complaint tipped Sheriff Jeff Doran to the post which threatened that if Romney were elected, Atherton would either assassinate him or have someone do it.

Doran turned the issue over to the Secret Service who questioned Atherton in his home. He was not arrested. Atherton claims the comment was "made in jest, but perceived as serious."
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

ALTA LOMA (CBS) — A case of campaign vandalism is under investigation Friday in Alta Loma.

Someone keyed the word “Obama” into two cars and slashed seats in another outside a residence that had Mitt Romney campaign signs.

CBS2 and KCAL9 reporter Rob Schmitt spoke to Ken Slown, owner of one of the keyed vehicles.

Slown actually supports President Obama!

He explained to Schmitt that he and his wife — both currently unemployed — are staying with her parents and it’s her parents who support Romney.

“I don’t know if they were trying to get a point across, to vote for Obama,” said Slown, “but to do something like this is not going to get the point across.”
    He estimates the damage to both of his vehicles at about $3,400.

In addition to both cars being keyed, his wife’s vehicle had her seats slashed, as well. Said Slown, “They pretty much cut the backs of all of the seats.”

A neighbor, who also has a Romney/Ryan sign in their front yard, were also hit. “Obama” keyed in the hood and on the black gate of an SUV.

A GPS unit was stolen from a Dodge Ram nearby. The truck, however, was not vandalized.

A report was filed with the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department. Deputies say a clear palm print has been lifted from one of the vehicles.

Authorities say they don’t have any leads thus far.

Comment

Large Romney sign torched in Leesburg, VA. A Virginia woman had a large campaign sign for Mitt Romney inside her fenced yard that somebody torched in the middle of the night. These Obama supporters sure are wonderful, aren’t they?

Lib
      by Stevens put up her 4-foot-by-8-foot blue and white Mitt Romney sign when the candidate himself came to Leesburg last week. It was on her front lawn, inside her white picket fence. About 2 a.m. Monday someone set the plastic sign on fire.

Stevens says it was scary to look out the window to see flames leaping into the night.

“To come into someone’s gated fenced front yard and set something on fire? Something could have happened,” she says.

The Loudoun County Fire Department has classified the sign burning as arson, which in this case would be a misdemeanor. If a suspect is convicted he or she could face a year in jail and a big fine.

Comment

3 People Arrested After Political Campaign Signs Vandalized In Columbia County
        Political Campaign Signs Vandalized In Columbia County

Credit: WJBF Staff

Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan and Lee Anderson felt the blow Wednesday as hundreds of their signs were defaced along Belair Road.

By: Randy Key | WJBF-TV
        Published: October 17, 2012
        » Comments | Post a Comment
        Columbia County, GA --

Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan and Lee Anderson felt the blow Wednesday as hundreds of their signs were defaced along Belair Road.

The vandals attacked sometime after Tuesday night's debate.

Three people were arrested Wednesday. They were charged with vandalism.

Investigators say, right now, there's no indication that anyone else was involved.

The communications director for Lee Anderson tells us he believes it was in response to last night's debate. "Mitt Romney confronted Barack Obama on alot of key issues and somebody didn't like what Mitt Romney had to say, so they've gone around and vandalized about fifty of our signs and countless yard signs, as well. So, we're still trying to figure out what happened, but obviously we're pressing charges and we're going to prosecute to the fullest extent possible," says Ryan Mahoney.

Mahoney says the signs are expensive so they'd like be paid back.

Comment

Post-presidential debate, Obama supporters renew vows to murder Mitt Romney
          Posted at 12:36 am on October 17, 2012 by Twitchy Staff | View Comments

If Romney win this election, he might as well wear a shirt that says "Assassinate Me Bitch"

Shardaii (@Gotta__Lov3it) October 17, 2012

Yall ready to assasinate romney ?—
          Paper Habits ✈ (@LoudJet_Life) October 17, 2012

As soon as tonight’s presidential debate was underway, unhinged Obama supporters took to Twitter to make threats on Mitt Romney’s life:

Romney make me wanna hop through the tv & just assasinate his ass .—
          Alyece Johnson (@alyy_joee) October 17, 2012

I'm gonna murder Romney right now—
          Weston Sebree (@WestonSebree) October 17, 2012

Somebody needs to asassinate This mofo Romney—
          Brendell (@iBeBlowinUrMind) October 17, 2012

goodnight yall .. cause im getting ready to murder romney !—
          intangiblebeauty (@AllHaleDeja_) October 17, 2012

I aint gone lie… Food stamps the shit! I mite assasinate romney my damn self if he get elected ! I fuxx wit free 99 on the eats—
          #¢reamteam4sho™ (@4shogbmg) October 17, 2012

IF ROMNEY GETS ELECTED AND TAKES AWAY MY FOOD STAMPS IMA SEND SOMEONE TO MURDER HIS ASS -.-—
          IG: judith_bossinx3 (@judithBossinx3) October 17, 2012

If Romney is elected, I'm going to assassinate him #sniperstyle—
          Erin (@erinheaven) October 17, 2012

If Romney win , a nigga gone murder ass .. smh—
          Blake Griffin Yo Hoe (@DamnGurlYuNasty) October 17, 2012

Fck Romney.!.. soon as he break out the whips and chains…the mf murder rate goin up…caus ill b damned the bitch have me on my knees—
          $Bl@¢kDyn@m!t3$ (@WishaNiggaW00dz) October 17, 2012

if romney's elected as president, I will personally assassinate him.—
          Rihanna Taught Me (@breeziedeeznuts) October 17, 2012

If Mitt Romney wins, which I doubt, someone should assassinate him before he ruins the lives of our generation & our children.—
          The Black Goddess (@RitzyWavyTee) October 17, 2012

Someone assassinate Romney. Just murk the fuck out of him—
          Homocidal Thoughts (@LosHomocidio) October 17, 2012

Romney ole dumbasz! If he become president sumbody shud assasinate his ass soon as they say he won lol rs—
          Chanel (@Im_So_Sinqleee) October 17, 2012

“@kyraaa_simonee: @BriLynSakk i will end the world before i let that man become president” I will end his life before I let him be president—
          Ʈ∦≡ $∀ƘƘ≡$Ʈ∀Ɖ ⚓ (@BriLynSakk) October 17, 2012

I'm gona murder romney—
          Cynthia (@KushInvader) October 17, 2012

If Romney win, IM GOING TO JAIL FOR MURDER cuz imma whack his bitch ass ASAP—
          Birthday Oct 20th (@AKOOjunky) October 17, 2012

Somebody gotta assassinate romney ass so he dnt try again after obama 2nd term or we doomed—
          CEDDYB (@ItsCeddyB) October 17, 2012

Somebody should assassinate Romney…—
          GoToSLEEPHoe (@GoToSLEEP_Hoe) October 17, 2012

I'm down RT @JasminBadd: I hate Romney's voice ., somebody assassinate him now pls—
          ❤ (@_KingKiera) October 17, 2012

I would bail anyone out if they was just to murder romney right now .—
          `Bri Mack ♥  (@_OVO_Libra) October 17, 2012

I think if Mitt Romney wins, Obama gon go undercover and get boosie freed then put a murder shot out on Romney.—
          P.O.; Dre_FuccEmUp (@Shakira_Jewel) October 17, 2012

At this point in time I am completely prepared to MURDER ROMNEY MYSELF!—
          Jasmine:^} (@Jasmineuribe) October 17, 2012

No birth control???? Lol rlly Romney the american population is going to overflow and then we'll have to resort to murder and you'll be #1—
          Emma Rizzuto ☀ (@emma_rizzuto) October 17, 2012

Ill assasinate Romney for a sticker. One with a thumbs up.—
          Fogul \m/ ® (@AyeYoZeus) October 17, 2012

Mitt Romney , gone make me assasinate his real uglass . he done pissed me all the way OFF !!—
          ______ is MY NAME ? (@Xx_TrueBeauty) October 17, 2012

"@MYgorgeousBANDS: if romney gett elected somebody gone assassinate his ass…………………" Only if we lucky—
          Papa Bear (@ThtBrownNigga) October 17, 2012

Lmfao “@JetHeadxCeeJay: If romney get elected i hope a nigga assasinate his bitchass”—
          ✈✈ Kεv ✈✈ (@BigAssNig) October 17, 2012

Twitchy will continue to chronicle these vicious, violent assassination threats. In the meantime, we sincerely hope that the Secret Service will take swift action.

Comment

But Obama promised all the white quilt of America he would fix race relations. Care to guess the ethnicity of these fine citizens? Great job mr president.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

We are going to need a few terms of white presidents again for all these fucks to forget and crawl back into their holes....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Republican F**got!’: GOP Campaign Worker Beaten, Hospitalized After Alleged Anti-Gay Attack

Posted on October 26, 2012 at 8:53pm by Billy Hallowell Billy Hallowell
                Print »
                Email »

Comments (107)

Kyle Wood, a full-time volunteer on Wisconsin Republican Chad Lee’s House campaign, was reportedly savagely beaten at his home on Wednesday. The openly-gay Republican is claiming that his sexuality was the basis for the attack. Wood detailed the assault, which landed him in the hospital, in an interview with conservative news outlet The Daily Caller.

“I was getting ready for work and there was a knock at the door,” Wood said in an e-mail interview. “I opened it, and a guy wrapped a ligature around my neck, slammed my head into the doorway, and smashed my face into a mirror, telling me ‘You should have kept your [f**king] mouth shut.’”
                Gay Republican Campaign Worker Klye Wood Attacked at His Home

Photo Credit: Daily Caller

According to Wood, the violence didn’t end there. The assailant apparently continued beating him, while claiming that the victim was previously “warned” (we’ll come back to that in a moment); the attacker also “kidney-punched” him.

Gay Republican Campaign Worker Klye Wood Attacked at His Home

The attack initially left Wood unable to move portions of his body. In addition to a concussion, his eyes were also swollen shut and he had markings on his head and neck. The official incident report reads:

A 29-year old High St. resident contacted the MPD Wednesday morning to report a battery inside his residence. The victim said a man entered through an unlocked door around 8:00 a.m. and attacked him. He said nothing was taken. Investigators believe this was not a random crime. The victim was treated at a hospital and released.

But let’s get back to the aforementioned warning that was mentioned during the alleged assault. Wood believes that the comment was made in reference to graffiti that the victim found on his car a week before the incident. According to Wood, the messages on his car read, “house trained republican faggot,” “traitor,” and “ur like a jew 4 hitler.”

The DC reports that Wood believes that initial comments were clearly linked to the attack. Furthermore, the vulgar comments were references to his job with Lee (Lee’s opponent, Mark Pocan, is openly gay as well). Prior to the attack — but after finding the messages on his car — the campaign volunteer responded to the perpetrator on Facebook, writing, “You can think whatever you like about me, but I will not be bullied into voting for a gay man simply because I am gay.”

The Cap Times has more about how authorities are currently viewing the case:

“We try to protect victims’ rights and privacy,” says police spokesman Howard Payne.

“The detectives have been out this morning and into the afternoon hours interviewing individuals trying to find out who this suspect is,” he says.

He says police don’t believe it was a random attack.

“We believe there was some connection of some sort the existed between the victim in this case and the assailant,” he says.

He wouldn’t say if the case was being investigated as a hate crime.

“Right now we’re not at liberty to say because we don’t know,” he says. “We won’t know if that was the case until we develop a suspect.”

Police in Wisconsin are currently continuing their investigation, as Wood is recovering and claims that he will not be “intimidated or threatened into abandoning” his values.

Comment

I would put up a sign of Romney and wait for one of them to come over, then confront them with a shotgun, then if things go sour pull the trigger.
                  First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Republicans are the top half of the population

Democrats are the bottom half
                    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

just wait until Obama loses then the real shit will start!

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                        just wait until Obama loses then the real shit will start!
                        I hope it does.

We should rally up a civilian militia to handle them. Forceful ignorance can only be met by physical force.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the 3% are ready to go Cannon.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post

Slown actually supports President Obama!

He explained to Schmitt that he and his wife — both currently unemployed — are staying with her parents and it’s her parents who support Romney
                            just too funny.

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Supports Obama and is unemployed?? /sigh

Comment

Working...
                              X