No announcement yet.

Biden innapropriate comment to SEAL father

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what a president campaign looks like that losing an election.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I would have punched him in the throat and then let the SS arrest me.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I still have difficulty believing this actually happened. This should be run everywhere. The libs will try to dismiss it as "old Joe." Enough with this shit, this man is the vice president of the United States. He doesn't get a pass. This man is a goddamn walking talking jackass moron and a huge liability. W was constantly criticized for mispronouncing words. This guy literally says dumb shit and means it. "Obama is the first well spoken, clean, articulate black man."
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Like I've said several times before, I'm not old enough to have witnessed what an election landslide looks like, but this certainly feels like one to me. I've never seen so much desperation and flailing from politics in my life. Vertnut, how was the atmosphere during the Carter/Reagan campaign towards the final weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            I would have punched him in the throat and then let the SS arrest me.
            I haven't spoke to my old man in over a yr, but I can almost promise if that would have been me, and the VP and PotUS would have acted that way to him, he'd be behind bars or 6ft under next to me.

(disclaimer) not taking anything away from these men, just restating , in a different way, how much self control that father has.

Comment

Working...
            X