No announcement yet.

Liberals torch vet's flag and Romney signs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucking pathetic. Who would have thought Americas biggest problem would be "Americans?"
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
      Fucking pathetic. Who would have thought Americas biggest problem would be "Americans?"
      well according to most political parties it's been that way for a long time?

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Oh, because killing someone, and scaring the shit out of them is the same thing.

You nutjobs crack me the fuck up. Go ahead and kill someone, and have fun getting fucked in prison.

What about lighting them up with paintball gun ?

Friend did that when they were breaking into his van and that how they got caught . They wore the same shirt and had bruises and the cops recognized it from the call lol

Comment

BB Gun, it won't kill them but going to hurt.
          http://DallasGunTrader.com

Comment

Ok, you go ahead and kill someone over that, and let me know how it works out for you.
            Florida has the same laws as Texas on criminal mischief and arson. You can legally shoot them before they burn you and your fucking house down. Those flags might have been attached to the side of the house.
            First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
              Florida has the same laws as Texas on criminal mischief and arson. You can legally shoot them before they burn you and your fucking house down. Those flags might have been attached to the side of the house.
              A flag would burn up in around a minute or two, long before the house would catch on fire. Like I said... Shoot someone who sets a sign on your yard on fire, and let me know how that works out for you. You won't convince any jury in America that a sign on fire in your yard, made you fear for your life. Thus, your defense fails, and you go to prison for murder.

I don't condone what these idiots did. It's immature and childish, and they obviously lack respect. But burning a $4 sign, and a $20 flag, does not give you or anyone else the right to pump them full of lead. Some of you are so delusional, I can't help but laugh at the ignorance.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

i like to use the dull side of a machete when im kind enough to go less than lethal.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

You can use deadly force in Texas to protect your property, period. Few states have this law, but we do. It may not be the smartest move, but you are covered under the law to use it.

Comment

Maybe I should get a sign in the yard then.
                    <----------delusional, stay off my lawn.

Oh, I don't live in a neighborhood that has to deal with pieces of shit like this.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Spraying "Obama for life" narrows it down to a few stereotypes.
                      2004 Z06 Commemorative Ed.

Comment

Originally posted by mschmoyer View Post
                        Spraying "Obama for life" narrows it down to a few stereotypes.
                        NayNay riding his bike to Florida might be a stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                          Maybe I should get a sign in the yard then.
                          <----------delusional, stay off my lawn.
                          Hey, it's your freedom you'd be giving up. No sweat off my back.

Comment

A paint ball gun would be kind of funny and painfull....just saying! Where's a Pitbull when you need them!

Comment

A flag would burn up in around a minute or two, long before the house would catch on fire. Like I said... Shoot someone who sets a sign on your yard on fire, and let me know how that works out for you.
                              Pretty sure with a half decent lawyer you could convince them. You have guys setting fire to stuff attached to or around your house. You're not a mind reader you have no idea if they are about to set your house on fire or not but you know they have the ability to make fire because they are doing so on your property right that second.

And I'm not fire marshall or anything if something on the side of my house was on fire I'm just going to assume my house might be next cause I have no idea how long stuff takes to catch on fire.
                              2004 Suzuki DL650
                              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
                                Pretty sure with a half decent lawyer you could convince them.
                                You've got to look at the bigger picture. Every last detail will come out in court. And the prosecutors are going to have as many liberals and minorities on the jury as they possibly can, because they would be sympathetic to the ones who started the fire.

Comment

Working...
                                X