Barry on Leno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barry on Leno

coming up now.. be sure to watch and see why the POTUS, is POTUS.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

what do you like about obama?
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

he's the face of america... he's on TV talking like you and i would. he knows how to turn the politucian off, and be a normal guy. he is a new age JFK imho. if you didn't like JFK you didnt like the beatles... or mustangs, or the 60's.

so pack your shit and gtfo, perharps?
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
        he's the face of america... he's on TV talking like you and i would. he knows how to turn the politucian off, and be a normal guy. he is a new age JFK imho. if you didn't like JFK you didnt like the beatles... or mustangs, or the 60's.

so pack your shit and gtfo, perharps?
        He doesn't talk like a politician for a reason. He was never qualified. Period.

I don't see the point of this. Plenty of presidents have done this..
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
          what do you like about obama?
          He's black.
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

i dont like the beetles, and i would have no idea about the 60's. so you basically like him because he is a smooth talker? you must be a tool, carry on.
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

why is race always brought up?

he's half black, full blacks dont claim half breeds.its like the glass, you call him black, i call him white.. it goes both ways
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Actually, you talk to him about actual things that require thought, you get a lot of stuttering. You know, like him talking about how little girls with asthma need breathalyzers
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                  i dont like the beetles, and i would have no idea about the 60's. so you basically like him because he is a smooth talker? you must be a tool, carry on.
                  no but if you had any clue you would know that the "death of america" occured in 1964, when the beatles came out, JFK was shot, and the mustang was released. since then cars started being made with plastics (china) and the economy went to shit.

I can tell you are 19, or stuck in the 80's
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    Actually, you talk to him about actual things that require thought, you get a lot of stuttering. You know, like him talking about how little girls with asthma need breathalyzers
                    his daughter has asthma, you already said dont talk about your son...

so.why.go.there?
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

his daughter has asthma, you already said dont talk about your son...

so.why.go.there?
                      Didn't know his daughter did, but he wasn't talking about her. He was pushing his "I'm going to enrich health insurance companies" bill. Would you like the video?

Comment

Obama is giving a speech about healthcare and his teleprompter goes out. This shows who the real Obama is.

Comment

no but if you had any clue you would know that the "death of america" occured in 1964, when the beatles came out, JFK was shot, and the mustang was released. since then cars started being made with plastics (china) and the economy went to shit.

I can tell you are 19, or stuck in the 80's
                          im 26. you are a troll.
                          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

YOU'RE OLD.. and i've admitted that i am trolling to show support for the other side..

did you have a point to posting in this thread, troll?
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

none of your posts have any point.
                              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Working...
                              X