Naynay and 4eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naynay and 4eyes

Yall aren't bad guys. I think I've been too hard on you calling you goat fucking sons of camel humping whores. Yall have equally valid points and I'm glad yall are around.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Fuck them democraps though!!!!

Did you take a pill or something, frost?! They are the enemy!! You never, ever lay your guns down in battle!!

*No I have never served, just trying to bring you back to reality.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Nah, we're all one family. It's good times. We should get along. We're like one part ofa larger body. Like cells in the body. Wow, that's a thought. And a body that has cells that fight doesn't last.

that's deep. I'mg oing to write that down

Comment

Frost, your account has been hacked...

Repeat after me, "Ron Paul has something to offer the Republican party. Ron Paul has something to offer the Republican party."

Comment

Frost est drunk.
          Ded

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post

Repeat after me, "Ron Paul has something to offer the Republican party. Ron Paul has something to offer the Republican party."
            For the love of God, it's JC PennEy

For the love of God, it's JC PennEy
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Ron Paul is a great guy and an amazing leader. I think he needs a chance. Why can't we have like, co-presidents? Every party puts up their nominees and they have to work together to do anything?

Comment

That's it. Someone has hacked Frost account.

and don't worry I'm planning to change my avatar soon Mr. Gekko.

Comment

That's it. Someone has hacked Frost account.

and don't worry I'm planning to change my avatar soon Mr. Gekko.
                  Yes.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Not hacked. Just very...mellow. My doctor gave me these pills tha twhen I'm very angry and upset and very not cool, I take them and they calm me down and make me tingly when I smile. It's very nice.

Comment

Ron Paul Ron Paul he's our man!
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I'm scared
                        .....bro....

Comment

Let us know when posting remorse sets in.

Comment

Better life thru science? I hear ya

And for what it's worth I never really take it seriously. Your a good guy frost

Comment

who hacked Frost?

Comment

Working...
                              X