Hmmm Interesting..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm Interesting..

Anyone have any tin foil? I may need some....

If it means no mo' uncle obama, I'm perfectly ok with it.

Comment

Oh you mean similarly to how the recent unemployment numbers were fudged? lol

Besides, last I checked Romney had the slight lead. I don't see why anyone would cheat if they have the lead.
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Desperate much? That's OK. I sensed the same pants-shitting panic about this time in '08...and I was right.

Comment

I don't see the problem with any kind of election fraud when it's for the good guy who will save the galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
            I don't see the problem with any kind of election fraud when it's for the good guy who will save the galaxy.
            Please elaborate on the "election fraud" you speak of.

Comment

Turn the sarcasm filter on.

"Romney Family Investment Ties To Voting Machine Company That Could Decide The Election Causing Concern" = one reaction.

"Obama Family Investment Ties To Voting Machine Company That Could Decide The Election Causing Concern" = another reaction.

Comment

That is nothing compared to all of the fraud that the demo's have been caught doing.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                  Turn the sarcasm filter on.

"Romney Family Investment Ties To Voting Machine Company That Could Decide The Election Causing Concern" = one reaction.

"Obama Family Investment Ties To Voting Machine Company That Could Decide The Election Causing Concern" = another reaction.
                  I can't tell with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                    I can't tell with you.
                    What can't you tell? He's obviously speaking tongue in cheek, but he has a point. Whoever loses is going to claim fraud by the other side. American politics and the 2 party system are a fucking circus, and a joke at best. Just like Barry supporters, some of you guys have your heads so far up Romney's ass, logic and reason elude you.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      What can't you tell? He's obviously speaking tongue in cheek, but he has a point. Whoever loses is going to claim fraud by the other side. American politics and the 2 party system are a fucking circus, and a joke at best. Just like Barry supporters, some of you guys have your heads so far up Romney's ass, logic and reason elude you.
                      Butt-hurt much? LOL! Where's the fraud, genius?

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                        Butt-hurt much? LOL! Where's the fraud, genius?

I'm not butt hurt at all. You want to walk around with heads up asses and rose colored glasses, by all means, have at it. Genius.

You're attempting to put words in my mouth. Pull that shit with someone else. I said whoever loses, is going to claim fraud (and spend millions to try to prove it, I'm sure) by the other side. There have been stories out for weeks, for both sides, trying to insinuate fraud.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          I'm not butt hurt at all. You want to walk around with heads up asses and rose colored glasses, by all means, have at it. Genius.

You're attempting to put words in my mouth. Pull that shit with someone else. I said whoever loses, is going to claim fraud (and spend millions to try to prove it, I'm sure) by the other side. There have been stories out for weeks, for both sides, trying to insinuate fraud.
                          I figured.

Comment

To everyone’s amazement, we learn that two members of the Hart Intercivic board of directors, Neil Tuch and Jeff Bohl, have made direct contributions to the Romney campaign. This, despite the fact that they represent 40 percent of the full board of directors of a company whose independent, disinterested and studiously non-partisan status in any election taking place on their voting machines would seemingly be a ‘no brainer’.
                            IMO, it would be more suspicious if they didn't donate. If they're rigging the election, why would their candidate need to spend money trying to get real votes?
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

When I mentioned that voter ID cards could help (I said HELP) contain voter fraud, the liberals I work with said that fraudulent votes account for .004% of the total votes. So there is no need for voter ID cards. If that's the case, then there is also no need to change these voting machines. They won't even make enough of a difference to tell.
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                              X