No announcement yet.

Obamabots have already begun cheating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A) The election is rigged and whoever is behind it is distributing the numbers to every single tv and radio station in the country

OR

B) Those media outlets are testing their software which will be used to display election results

Yeah, it's probably A.

Comment

Replace Obama's name with Romney, let it happen on a FOX station, and this wouldn't even be a big deal to 90% of the people around here...

Comment

Paul! Paul! Paul! Paul!

Ron Paul, Ron Paul, he's our man!
        If he can't do it, nobody can but we'll bitch either way!
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
          Well the ends justify the means Frost. Same shit happened to Ron Paul throughout the primaries and that was ok. Just wait it will become even more blatant and you will finally understand why me and some of the others have been pointing it out for so long.
          Paul lost. Get over it. Even his son backs Romney
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I don't see the issue here, I'm sure someone was testing their Election Day coverage graphics and screwed up and it was broadcast.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              No, I know they are a mouth piece for democrats and getting out fixed numbers take time. Especially if you want them to match. Someone fucked up and ran it.
              Do you have an alternative explaination as to this?
              Right. Lone dipshits in the media, posting numbers they can't have showing a win of someone they publicly back

Dude, take your meds.

Comment

I'm still thinking something is up. I'm not seeing anything run with Romney winning. And I actually dug for that.

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
                  Well the ends justify the means Frost. Same shit happened to Ron Paul throughout the primaries and that was ok. Just wait it will become even more blatant and you will finally understand why me and some of the others have been pointing it out for so long.
                  Ron Paul drew 13% of the votes in the primaries. From republicans.Tops.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                      Ron Paul drew 13% of the votes in the primaries. From republicans.Tops.
                      And less than that in Texas. He didn't want to try his policies as governor. Like Obama he decided he wanted to go straight for the big chair

Comment

Working...
                      X