Democrats are running scared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrats are running scared

I just got back from spending 5 days in Las Vegas and it was an eye opener. I think living in Texas we are insulated from alot of the problems we hear about because we don't have to see them first hand. Lets be honest Nevada is a Democrat state. How else would Harry Reid be re-elected time and time again?

I was really suprised when listening to country music stations that every time they had a commerical break you would hear at least 2 commericals for Obama. The same thing goes for TV. Every commerical break you'd see 2 or 3 commericals for Obama. What really suprised me is you could tell these commericals were geared for white working people. That's all you they showed. Lower middle class working folks claiming they still supported Obama. Obama adds out numbered Romney by 10 to 1. You have to ask your self why would the Democrats be spending money in a democrat strong hold. I honestly beleive they are scared shit less and the only reason they would spend that much money in Nevada is because they are scared of losing that State.

You don't see Romney spending alot of money in Texas because he knows we are a shoe in for him. Another thing I was suprised about is what I saw driving around Las Vegas. We had a rental car and pretty much saw the entire city driving from one thing to another. You'd be amazed at the amount of building sites that sit 1/4,1/2, or 3/4 complete, but they stopped work because they ran out of money. You could tell these sites were sitting for along time with no work being done. Apartment buildings, condos, hotels, business offices you name it everything was just left sitting to rot.

With all that said. The strip is doing perfectly fine and was crowded as hell.

Nevada has been a swing state since 2010 when Harry Reid won by the skin of his teeth, and only because of buying votes with giftcards and food.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
    X