Clear All

Paul who?
    Detailing by Dylan
    817-494-3396
    Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
    Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
      I'm not voting on emotions. I'm voting on beliefs and Ron Paul has my vote. Reality is what we have made it, and it could be "what" we make it. I will no longer vote for whatever everybody says is the better candidate. I'll vote for what I believe is the better candidate. Out of Obama and Romney, I hope Romney wins, but out of everybody, I want Paul to win; and that's who I will vote for. If everybody did the same, we wouldn't have a stupid-ass two party system.
      Your vote will mean absolutely nothing to Dr. Paul. Unlike the bitter old man, his son Rand is backing Romney. Why? Because OUT OF THE CHOICES, it's what's best for the country.
      Life-long democrat Lee Iacocca came out yesterday to say he is backing Romney. There's just too much at stake to throw away a vote because your feelings are hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
        I'm not voting on emotions. I'm voting on beliefs and Ron Paul has my vote. Reality is what we have made it, and it could be "what" we make it. I will no longer vote for whatever everybody says is the better candidate. I'll vote for what I believe is the better candidate. Out of Obama and Romney, I hope Romney wins, but out of everybody, I want Paul to win; and that's who I will vote for. If everybody did the same, we wouldn't have a stupid-ass two party system.
        I can't help but feeling like any votes that are not for Romney are for Obama. Paul was my choice as well, but a vote for him will accomplish nothing except keep Obama one vote closer to staying in office. This election for me is simply to vote Obama out of office. Personally I think my dog could do a better job than this asshole has done

Comment

all politicians are dirty with their own agendas. give romney a chance he cant be any worse than Obama

Comment

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
            I can't help but feeling like any votes that are not for Romney are for Obama. Paul was my choice as well, but a vote for him will accomplish nothing except keep Obama one vote closer to staying in office. This election for me is simply to vote Obama out of office. Personally I think my dog could do a better job than this asshole has done
            What you just did...

That's EXACTLY how I feel.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_s-Qk07KxA[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                irrelevant.
                Honesty is always relevant. Ask Bill Clinton how that works.

Comment

There's a difference between standing for something and losing (Paul didn't get the nomination) and stamping your feet and making sure the person who did get nominated loses and the Republic burning because of it
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

You are either an honest person or not. Truth vs a lie. There is no middle ground in this.

"no I did not have sexual relations with that woman" = impeachment

You cant spin dishonesty because you like the candidate.

Comment

You mean like Paul calling for an end to earmarks while putting his own in?

Or perhaps calling for term limits, while serving for 30 years?

I can keep going. He lost. He's old and has decided to give up his seat. You want a Paul in? Focus on Rand.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        There's a difference between standing for something and losing (Paul didn't get the nomination) and stamping your feet and making sure the person who did get nominated loses and the Republic burning because of it
                        Its called baby steps, win the primary, then vote for him or whomever.

Comment

Hell, you get Romney in, stop Obama's severing arteries in the country, and vote in conservatives and liberarians that send in Constitutional bills and limits on the fed and he'll sign them in. Best of the choices and gets the win.

Libs didn't destroy this country in one election. They've been working on this since the 30's.

Comment

Hell, you get Romney in, stop Obama's severing arteries in the country, and vote in conservatives and liberarians that send in Constitutional bills and limits on the fed and he'll sign them in. Best of the choices and gets the win.

Libs didn't destroy this country in one election. They've been working on this since the 30's.
                            How about we do away with the Democratic party altogether? Want to see that?

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I prefer checks and balances. Do not let any one party have complete control of the country. It is just not a real cross section of our countries demographic make up.

I repeat, Honesty is always relevant. For ANY candidate, especially one running for President of the United States! (Frost, I am not a Ron Paul fan)

Comment

Libs didn't destroy this country in one election.
                              They've been working on this since the 30's

7 Democrats..........7 Republicans from 1929 until today. Even, if you ask me.
                              A very real cross section of American voting. Democracy at work.

Comment

It turns out that Mitt Romney and other Republican operatives were apparently very much aware of what was going on at the precinct, county, district and state conventions. This was not greedy state and country chairmen wanting to hang onto power so they could go to the RNC as delegates and get drunk. The hardball tactics were apparently approved and refined from state to state from Iowa, where the state chairman got money for the GOP and promises and conveniently kept a Santorum popularity vote win and a Ron Paul delegate win, out of the news for months, all the way to Tampa, where pudgy, Romney Brownshirt goons raced along the streets in golf cart-like vehicles, looking for demonstrators to divert into chain fence cages beyond view of the media. Welcome to Romney’s America.

Is this the America YOU want? WOW

Comment

Working...
                                X