No announcement yet.

Albert E. Smith dinner - Romney/Obama take shots at eachother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They were both good, but Romney was funnier.

Comment

Obama had a few laughs, but he even seemed surprised at the lines. His timing isn't great because he isn't a funny guy in real life. Romney rocked it.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        Get the fuck out of here with that.
        He just pisses me off on a visceral level.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by blownragtop View Post
          Romney struck a very careful balance of taking huge shots while still remaining funny. His performance here can only help his likeability. Very impressive.

Obama needs a better joke writer and a better delivery.
          This went real well for him, he killed it. Obama looked tike he was trying and Rommney the jokes just rolled out easy.

Comment

Did anyone else notice Obamas jokes all started off with a quiet uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh....?
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              Did anyone else notice Obamas jokes all started off with a quiet uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh....?
              That's how most of his speeches and debates have gone when he has to think as he speaks.

Comment

Just got finished watching Romney on my dvred hannity show. I was rolling! Here comes Kenya.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Obama is making this more about self-indulgence. Go figure.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                  X