Just a Hunch...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a Hunch...

What ya bet, between today and Mondays debate...Obama will claim victory over a kill or capture for our national security. Prolly related to the embasy killing in Lybia.

Keep in mind that Mondays debate subject is on our National security.
    Photobucket

I wouldn't doubt it but hey, whatever gets shit moving, I always say.
    .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
      I wouldn't doubt it but hey, whatever gets shit moving, I always say.
      Never thought it that way.
      Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
        Never thought it that way.
        doesnt the price of gas usually go down around this time too? even though politicians cant control gas prices, they seem to go down around this time anyway... but hey, whatever gives us a break at the pumps is cool with me....
        .....bro....

Comment

doesnt the price of gas usually go down around this time too? even though politicians cant control gas prices, they seem to go down around this time anyway... but hey, whatever gives us a break at the pumps is cool with me....
          Yeah. I just hate to see Obama get credit enough to re elect. I dont mind giving credit to whom its due, but damn! Another term?
          Photobucket

Comment

Yeah. I just hate to see Obama get credit enough to re elect. I dont mind giving credit to whom its due, but damn! Another term?
            i hear ya...
            .....bro....

Comment

Actually, a president has a lot of say on gas prices. Especially when that president orders moratoriums on off shore drilling, bottlenecks new drilling, refuses pipelines, demonizes entire industries, EPA will not permit new refineries and on and on. When Bush said he was opening up every inch of public lands for new drilling, oil prices dropped. Obama said that under his energy policies energy prices would skyrocket and he was right.
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

What ya bet, between today and Mondays debate...Obama will claim victory over a kill or capture for our national security. Prolly related to the embasy killing in Lybia.

Keep in mind that Mondays debate subject is on our National security.
                Considering the fact he's demonized troops while using our successes to buoy himself? And you have him saying "we've built up x number of troops in y to attack those who hit us." 5 weeks after it happened with the HUGE cuts coming that he pushed
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  Considering the fact he's demonized troops while using our successes to buoy himself? And you have him saying "we've built up x number of troops in y to attack those who hit us." 5 weeks after it happened with the HUGE cuts coming that he pushed
                  Photobucket

Comment

I am willing to give Obama credit for the sharp rise in unemployment claims this week...just saying!

Comment

Obama, making GWB look like an intellectual rock star daily!
                      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                      86 SVO - Sold
                      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

I hope he mentions falling gas prices and is countered with his words about low gas prices are an indicator of poor economy.

Comment

killing a couple low level peons that were a part the attack doesnt mean much.

Comment

That is what happens when the Pres all of a sudden releases some of the strategic petroleum reserve. Funny part is, the messiah claims that flooding the market with oil wont work to lower prices at the pump. Irony.
                            Last edited by Dlachance; 10-19-2012, 09:37 PM.
                            Detailing by Dylan
                            817-494-3396
                            Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                            Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

i just wanna say chooooooooooooooooo$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$choooooooooooooo oooooo$$$$$
                              Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 10-19-2012, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X