I wonder what they offered her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
    She's helping out her friend, Obummy. Whatever it takes to get him re-elected. She's rolling the dice that it will help him and he will return the favor if elected.
    I don't think so. Just watch and see what else leaks out in the next couple of weeks. The alliance is not strong there.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

WTF makes Hilary qualified to make security decisions?
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Anyone here remember Janet Reno taking "Complete responsibility" for Waco? It was only words then and it is only words now.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Another thing I just thought of...

If she really is the one to blame, why is she not stepping down or being fired?
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Didn't she owe a lot for her campaign? My bet is something to do with that.

Comment

She'll come out after she steps down to say she was forced to do this, especially if Obama gets re-elected, in attempt to ruin him. The Clinton's are still angry about the impeachment.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                Another thing I just thought of...

If she really is the one to blame, why is she not stepping down or being fired?
                Taking "responsibility" and taking "blame" are totally different things.

Barry promised to pay off her millions she owes from her campaign. Looks like the favors keep coming. Remember, she is a notorious liar. Her famous "cork-screw" landing to dodge "sniper fire" in Bosnia is a prime example. The comedian Sinbad was on the "goodwill" flight (along with Sheryl Crow and a few others) and called her out on it.

Comment

It's all one big joke to them

Comment

Working...
                  X