Special Report! Jobless Claims Data Skewed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Report! Jobless Claims Data Skewed

Of course a huge liberal state is at fault...

http://DallasGunTrader.com

LMAO! More lies and deception by the regime. Only a total idiot would buy into any of this, and actually vote for this sorry sack of shit again.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
      LMAO! More lies and deception by the regime. Only a total idiot would buy into any of this, and actually vote for this sorry sack of shit again.
      What did you call him?
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Not saying it isn't true, but I need a credible link. The moment the numbers came out Fox went all tin-foil hat calling it a conspiracy. Seems like more Rupert Murdoch fuckery to me.

It also bums me out that so many of my fellow party members are cheering for the failure of this nation. womp-womp
        US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
          Not saying it isn't true, but I need a credible link. The moment the numbers came out Fox went all tin-foil hat calling it a conspiracy. Seems like more Rupert Murdoch fuckery to me.

It also bums me out that so many of my fellow party members are cheering for the failure of this nation. womp-womp
          Several financial publications are already reporting this.

Comment

Several financial publications are already reporting this.
            Nice link Zelda!

ibNewsCorplinks!

I'm losing all faith in my party.

Comment

They already said the data is not correct, they being the government.

Comment

Nice link Zelda!

ibNewsCorplinks!

I'm losing all faith in my party.
                I don't "link", dickhead. If I tell you a rooster will pull a box-car, hook him up.

Comment

The moment the numbers came out Fox went all tin-foil hat calling it a conspiracy.
                  Early this morning?
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

We are for an increase of jobs and a decrease in unemployment. But just throwing some numbers out there to make it look like we are doing better doesn't make it better. Instead of looking for links, or for the media to tell you what is and what isn't. Why not ask friends, family, x co-workers, how things are going in our country.

Comment

Who's cheering for the failure of the nation?
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by stang View Post
                        They already said the data is not correct, they being the government.
                        "They", who is they, are you referring to the unnamed spokesman?

I don't "link", dickhead
                        Dickhead? No proof, no care "dickhead."

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        Early this morning?
                        You're not one of the board idiots, I expect more from you son!

It's been all over FNC for over a week it seems. I'm going to look for a video when I get some time this afternoon.

I don't mean to argue with any of you, but when you read a news story whose basis is made on it's own assumptions, doesn't directly quote it's source, then quotes a third party, it seems misleading at best. Unless you have some sort of blind faith you should to treat it with some skepticism.

The teacher may or may not have an agenda, but the salesman damn sure does

Comment

Just check out Drudge.

Comment

"They", who is they, are you referring to the unnamed spokesman?

Dickhead? No proof, no care "dickhead."

You're not one of the board idiots, I expect more from you son!

It's been all over FNC for over a week it seems. I'm going to look for a video when I get some time this afternoon.

I don't mean to argue with any of you, but when you read a news story whose basis is made on it's own assumptions, doesn't directly quote it's source, then quotes a third party, it seems misleading at best. Unless you have some sort of blind faith you should to treat it with some skepticism.

The teacher may or may not have an agenda, but the salesman damn sure does
                            Precisely - I'm not one of the board idiots. When you see me ask you something maybe you should think before responding. The data in question is from the WEEKLY JOBLESS REPORT issued this morning. Not the unemployment report released last Friday. Weekly jobless claims are issued every Thursday morning before market open.
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I am proud to be a bored iidot.
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                              X