Muslim comic book teaches kids to make molitovs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslim comic book teaches kids to make molitovs

Muslim Children's Comic Book publishes detailed step-by-step instruction of how to make a Molotov cocktail

But the problem is ..... the AFDI ads.

Hey, kids! Now you can terrorize the Infidels, too, with your very own molotov cocktail! Jihadwatch

cest-mon-pays-facebookcom.n.jpg

image-user-tunisie-mon.jpg

Ah, the ever-flowering glories of the victory of democracy and pluralism in "Arab Spring" Tunisia! But whatever you do, don't call them savage! "Molotov cocktail for kids: Tunisian children’s magazine publishes deadly recipe," from RT, October 9 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):

A Tunisian children's magazine "Kaws Kouzah” has recently published a detailed step-by-step instruction of how to make a Molotov cocktail. Now the periodical is facing a lawsuit for endangering kids lives.

*The Tunisian Ministry for Women and Family Affairs has expressed concern that the article’s content poses a threat to children’s lives, as it “encourages” the use of Molotov cocktails in acts of “vandalism or terrorism.”

The piece, published under the “knowledge corner” subsection, contained a detailed instruction on the assembly of the deadly mix. The article, employing colorful illustrations, read a “Molotov cocktail – is a home-made incendiary weapon which consists of a glass bottle and a folded cloth dipped in a flammable liquid – oil, alcohol, petrol.”...

But the most shocking section of the description found by the ministry read, “the unit should be ignited and thrown at the enemy. After the initial contact, the bottle breaks and penetrates the target.”...

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Garbage

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
      Garbage
      Literally.
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I knew how to make them as a kid. What's difficult about it?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
          I knew how to make them as a kid. What's difficult about it?
          Keeping from mixing your throwing bottles with your drinking bottles
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I'm not surprised about it.

Comment

Working...
            X