No announcement yet.

VP debate moderator had Obama at his wedding, ABC tries to hide it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no, he's just president now so he's on the hot seat. Otherwise i'd go back to bush flying the drone 747's in to the WTC and being the biggest terrorist on our soil to date.

straight from the horses mouth
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
      no, he's just president now so he's on the hot seat. Otherwise i'd go back to bush flying the drone 747's in to the WTC and being the biggest terrorist on our soil to date.

straight from the horses mouth
      http://www.pilotsfor911truth.org/
      And then there's Libya, unconstitutional war AND then his ineptness gets an Ambassador killed and he lies about it. Seems every time Obama opens his head, an American dies.

Bush flew a 747 into teh WTC? Really? Okay, your stupid limit has been reached.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

read into it.. the bush's got you shot in the head!
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

read into it.. the bush's got you shot in the head!
          Actually, an Iraqi shot me in the head. I know this because I killed him afterwards.
          Would you like video of Democrats calling for war in Iraq? I can give you it if you like.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Oh, Bush also made it a point to pin our Purple Hearts on us at the hospital, was the first president on scene during the Fort Hood shooting and spends his time with veterans even out of office.

Now, would you like to talk about more shit you know nothing about?

Comment

nah, i'll make another thread about 9/11 after Romney wins
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I thought as much.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                  In that aspect, a person would use the aluminum foil to shield themselves from different types of bombardment such as radio waves.

However, studies have now linked aluminum and Alzheimer's. Some say that as soon as moisture hits aluminum foil that aluminum oxide is produced.

Hopefully this helps you in your search for answers.
                  Hey now, I breathed in aluminum oxide dust for years and no ill effeccctttttttsss...grblsnfmugablopitofe.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

If this is all the bad stuff that can be dug up on Mitt then I would have to say that he is the straightest candidate that we have even had running for POTUS.

Doesn't tip a baristas? Give me a break. Offended his neighbors by wanting to build a bigger house on land that he owns? Seriously?
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                      In that aspect, a person would use the aluminum foil to shield themselves from different types of bombardment such as radio waves.

However, studies have now linked aluminum and Alzheimer's. Some say that as soon as moisture hits aluminum foil that aluminum oxide is produced.

Hopefully this helps you in your search for answers.
                      That's some funny shit right there! Thank you sir, I will sleep better.

Now that we have cleared THAT up, how does being naked enhance this effect?

To dog pile with questions, shaving one's head does what to this process?

Comment

At least reality has finally slapped you around. Be sure and go back far enough on 9/11 that you cover how Slick had bin Laden cornered on 3 different occasions and decided to let him slide.

Comment

Well at least I know Nay Nay is full of shit now. No one could believe that shit he spews. I won't even try to argue with him anymore. He had me for a bit. Good troll is good.

Comment

Working...
                          X