"Incident" on the border in Laredo - Hwy closed for 20 miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Incident" on the border in Laredo - Hwy closed for 20 miles

20 miles of road closed. Border Patrol, undercover vehicles and possibly FBI already on-scene.

Everybody say it together now... "isolated incident."

Breaking News: HWY 83 Incident

By KGNS News

Story Created: Oct 9, 2012 at 1:27 PM CDT

(Story Updated: Oct 9, 2012 )

Pro8News is hearing reports a situation developing along HWY 83.
    Border Patrol has shut down a portion of HWY 83 north of Laredo as they investigate an incident that happened near the Webb-Dimmit County line. Few details have been given out by Border Patrol, but people we spoke to say a shooting may have been involved. Dozens of people are crowding the intersection on HWY 83 and State Highway 44, waiting until Border Patrol opens the highway. Most are oil field workers trying to get into ranchers off of the 20 mile stretch that has been closed off. We are waiting on a statement from Border Patrol on this incident. We did witness at least a dozen law enforcement vehicles going in and out of the blocked area. Many were undercover vehicles. We did hear that the FBI was also on the scene, but we have not confirmed that as of now. US Border Patrol is rerouting traffic, and it is causing severe congestion. We will keep you updated on this story as details become available

I hope this topic comes up in the foreign policy debate. Not that I have any hope that Mitt would address it either, but would be interesting to hear Obama's bullshit "uh, we've, uh, put more, uh, border pat-uh-rol, agents along the uhhhhh southern border."
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
      I hope this topic comes up in the foreign policy debate. Not that I have any hope that Mitt would address it either, but would be interesting to hear Obama's bullshit "uh, we've, uh, put more, uh, border pat-uh-rol, agents along the uhhhhh southern border."
      but sir, what makes you think this is a problem with illegals?

Comment

UFO crash.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
          UFO crash.
          That's what the news just said here too.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
            UFO crash.
            They were scouting for the last craft that went down in that area.

Comment

OOoooooorrr......

Obama got some new intel from the Mexican Navy after our Gov't gave up the Zeta leader, who is now dead, and he plans to show off some new trophies to get votes in border states.

Comment

Working...
              X