Parents Upset Over Lunchtime Palm Scanner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    Take your ID, put it in the microwave, and turn it on for 5 seconds. RDFI chip disabled.
    Then they kick you out of school, charge you with a felony for damaging their property and then sue you $1000 for the replacement cost.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      About this? Doesn't seem to be working very well in your favor.
      At least he is actually trying. If everyone else did the same, we wouldn't have this problem.

Comment

I'm so glad my crotchfruit hasn't come into fruition. I don't know why anyone wants to raise a kid in this society.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Your ignorance can not be blamed on your keyboard. Those are far more than typos. Look, Justin... If you want to have an intelligent conversation, you must first appear to be intelligent. Catch a clue, you backwoods fuck.
          I will try to improve . My typing skills aren't the best . However some of my keys are broken and only type the letter half the time. I may invest in a new keyboard .

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
            Don't know why I quoted you, just there.

A problem is hard working Americans are just that. Hard working. Work, family and home take up 110% of their time. Where is the time for us to go lobby, even at the local level. There are a couple of folks I knew did that, until they got married, had a kid and bought a house. ***Remembered why I quoted you. To an extent you can expect a certain amount out of people. Remember though, we're not all retired and are on our toes all the time trying to stay ahead of the f'ed up policies sucking our pockets dry - regardless of the touchy feely reasons.

On the flip side. All the folks that have nothing better to do, they can protest and do whatever it is they do to convince politicians their votes are important. oh, and they still reproduce more than a lot of us have. So, 18 years from now all those new babies have that much more voting clout. Which means those who reproduce most are going to win, essentially. This is not a race thing either, it's a...don't know term...lifestyle thing. So, if the lazy ass mo-fos who like government funding and big brother reproduce the most - they win. As far as I can tell, it's happening already. Why else would we be in the shape we're in?

Which leads me to the conclusion I came to about a year ago. What I considered the stereotypical American 40+ years ago is like those old tools that never break. We'll fight the good fight but there will be less and less of us. The difference is, I think after we've all lost everything due to (at the end of the day) piss poor management and corruption of our country, we'll probably band together in one way or another and fight back. The shit will hit the fan one day, just not sure if it is 5, 10, 50 or whatever years away.

The sad/funny part is, we'll be criminals beyond all belief when we're push against the wall that hard. I think things like what we saw in Austin and other places that we all consider extreme now, will start it all off.

That group will likely fail end game, but what other choice will they/we have?

I hope and pray I'm completely wrong, that the US stands together for the country as a whole and kicks these politician's asses out of Washington (down to local government). Then opens the way for honest leaders to take their place.

Okay, you can stop laughing now.
            Let's see, it's called voting for your school board, and going up to the school
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
              At least he is actually trying. If everyone else did the same, we wouldn't have this problem.
              While you're at it, go ahead and start lobbying for cheaper gas prices. If everyone else did the same, we wouldn't have this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                Let's see, it's called voting for your school board, and going up to the school
                Ah, FF. You're one funny duck with a little detachment from reality. Do you REALLY think you're opinion would matter in Baltimore? That's the general point I was trying to make. You can do everything possible - being retired - and it would still be futile. There are plenty more there that people care about more than you and your opinion.

These large districts will set precedence and it's done. Even if you do keep it out of your smaller district (I live in one too, specifically because of this shit) - every other kid grew up used to it - totally negating any good that we agree on.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  While you're at it, go ahead and start lobbying for cheaper gas prices. If everyone else did the same, we wouldn't have this problem.
                  Although I don't agree with you in this thread - ya have to try....the solution on this one is don't buy gas next weds. If we all do it...

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                    Ah, FF. You're one funny duck with a little detachment from reality. Do you REALLY think you're opinion would matter in Baltimore? That's the general point I was trying to make. You can do everything possible - being retired - and it would still be futile. There are plenty more there that people care about more than you and your opinion.

These large districts will set precedence and it's done. Even if you do keep it out of your smaller district (I live in one too, specifically because of this shit) - every other kid grew up used to it - totally negating any good that we agree on.
                    Actually yes. There are more people who want to be left alone than people who want government to scan their kids twice a day and, in the case of the RF chips, tracking them anywhere they go. It's about freedom and leaving your kids with at least as much as you have.

Comment

• We should all group by a tanker truck.
                      Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        Actually yes. There are more people who want to be left alone than people who want government to scan their kids twice a day and, in the case of the RF chips, tracking them anywhere they go. It's about freedom and leaving your kids with at least as much as you have.
                        I understand this, and am unsure of what you're arguing.

Comment

• The article posted says the "RFID chips are always broadcasting.."

orly? most rfid's of this nature are passive not active.

tracking them "everywhere they go" would require a rather extensive network of RFID scanners.

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                            The article posted says the "RFID chips are always broadcasting.."

orly? most rfid's of this nature are passive not active.

tracking them "everywhere they go" would require a rather extensive network of RFID scanners.
                            Which are impossible for child molesters to get. Yes, I want a guy sitting outside a school with a scanner finding out where kids they want live and what times they go to lunch and get out of and to school.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                              Which are impossible for child molesters to get. Yes, I want a guy sitting outside a school with a scanner finding out where kids they want live and what times they go to lunch and get out of and to school.
                              Do you realize how close you have to be to an RFID chip to scan it? You can't shoot a fucking laser beam from across the parking lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                                Do you realize how close you have to be to an RFID chip to scan it? You can't shoot a fucking laser beam from across the parking lot.
                                Well, they could loiter outside the school easily enough. Security is not really security at these schools.

Comment

Working...
                                X