Mark Levin, Chuck Woolery offer to buy Sesame Street if PBS defunded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Levin, Chuck Woolery offer to buy Sesame Street if PBS defunded

Don't worry Sesame Street fans. If PBS is cut, I am prepared to put together a private investment group to buy... fb.me/1V82JhHGj

Mark R. Levin (@marklevinshow) October 04, 2012

Looks like Big Bird’s job will be totally secure if President Romney stops funding PBS. He’ll have a high-paying new gig working for Mark Levin, who said on Facebook and Twitter that he would personally put together an investment group to buy Sesame Street if PBS goes down.

From Facebook:

Don’t worry Sesame Street fans. If PBS is cut, I am prepared to put together a private investment group to buy the rights to Sesame Street, and we would air it on for-profit cable or satellite TV. I could make a fortune, and it won’t cost you a thing. Big Bird lives forever!

mark levin the great one said he would save big bird, so stop fretting libs—
    lg007 (@llgreen18) October 04, 2012

@marklevinshow ahh! sesame street conservative style. about time!—
    Dwight Jarrett (@DwightJarrett1) October 04, 2012

Levin’s Muppet adventure even picked up its first investor in the person of Chuck Woolery.

@marklevinshow I will go in with you on it Mark—
    Chuck Woolery (@chuckwoolery) October 05, 2012

We at Twitchy think this would be a fantastic idea. Not only would Mark Levin be rolling in cash, but Sesame Street itself would be vastly improved by the infusion of conservative ideas. Oscar could finally open up a business and move out of the trash can. There could be entire episodes where Count introduces kids to capitalism with special guests Art Laffer and Thomas Sowell. Ted Nugent could teach Elmo to hunt, and Sean Hannity could coach Bert and Ernie as they start their own talk show. The possibilities are endless!

So, here’s hoping that we can tune in next year for the premiere of the newly privatized Sesame Street. Big Bird may have trouble adjusting to life outside the government sector, but we’re sure he’ll adjust.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

what about the big bird being gay rumors??
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
      what about the big bird being gay rumors??
      I'm guessing that's between you and him.

Comment

no, but if you followed more than politics you would know that it has come out that the entire cast basically was written about gay fictionalization.. just wondering if you wanna delete this "troll" post before you get labeled a fag too?!
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I think the Cookie Monster should play the part as a forty-seven percenter since he's gotta have his hand in everyone's cookie jars, but at the same time, one of the other characters needs a Levin styled attitude to rip the Cookie Monster a new ass for thinking he's entitled to everyone's cookies.

Comment

i'll be sure to skip over that irrelevancy next time i open this thread.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

no, but if you followed more than politics you would know that it has come out that the entire cast basically was written about gay fictionalization.. just wondering if you wanna delete this "troll" post before you get labeled a fag too?!
              Yep, I don't follow politics at all. No clue what's going on. Big Bird is running for Secretary of State you say and Romney put a hit on him?

I have no problem being labeled a 'fag." I do however, fail to see the correlation between me and a terrorist group in the Canary Islands.

Comment

do you like fish sticks?
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

do you like fish sticks?
                  I do like fish sticks.

Comment

gay fish
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Forever Frost is a gay fish.

Comment

Comment

I can see that blue haired sob voting for 0bama just to keep that gubment check rolling in while he sits around smokin' a chocolate chip blunt and sippin' on a 40oz. tall boy of milk.

Comment

I actually hope they keep funding PBS. There are some really good shows on there.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                              I actually hope they keep funding PBS. There are some really good shows on there.
                              All kidding aside, I would agree with that. PBS has a lot of great programming. It's kind of like having Discovery and History channels, among others, all rolled into one, and it's free.

Comment

Working...
                              X