No announcement yet.

Debates are on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, I just watched the whole thing while working. So I did not catch 100%, maybe 90-95%. Truth be told, you could catch 20% of it and know exactly what went on. Two major things I took from it...

1. They are both saying what they think we want to hear. I like more of what I hear from Romney. I mean, Obama is trying to sell us on his plans and I hate him even more. "The federal government's job is to protect..." No, not really.

2. One looked like a POTUS, the other looked like a person trying to do a presentation with no prep, no people skills and a hostile crowd. Maybe all three are three are true, but besides integrity and actions - acting like a POTUS can help keep the wolves at bay.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• LMAO! There are some good ones on The Onion, too.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Juan Williams just said that Obama won the debate last night on Hannity's show. That guy has officially lost his fucking mind.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Comment

• That dumb cunt Maddow says he's used to "sparring with reporters." Since when? Since fucking when?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                  That dumb cunt Maddow says he's used to "sparring with reporters." Since when? Since fucking when?!
                  They just can't grasp reality. He got decapitated in front of 50 million people, and they are in panic mode. For those too young to remember, Iran started openly taunting Carter after his debate with Reagan, because they realized how weak he really was. I mean how can a POTUS even debate his "foreign policy" when Iran is holding 52 Americans hostage? The Iranians ALSO figured out that Reagan wasn't bullshitting. Watch for the terrorist groups to stir up shit between now and the election.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                    That dumb cunt Maddow says he's used to "sparring with reporters." Since when? Since fucking when?!
                    Responses like that are just silly.

There is absolutely no excuse. Maybe Romney is, but both had the same amount of time (provided they planned accordingly) to prepare. If one failed to put in more effort or make more time then that is on them.

If you go to an interview and there are 5 people interviewing but you come up short, you can't say well, Bob studied more so he had an unfair advantage. Wait, I forgot, Democrats don't like personal accountability and always have to blame others, I forgot.
                    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                      They just can't grasp reality. He got decapitated in front of 50 million people, and they are in panic mode. For those too young to remember, Iran started openly taunting Carter after his debate with Reagan, because they realized how weak he really was. I mean how can a POTUS even debate his "foreign policy" when Iran is holding 52 Americans hostage? The Iranians ALSO figured out that Reagan wasn't bullshitting. Watch for the terrorist groups to stir up shit between now and the election.
                      Wasn't it ironic how the hostages were released the first day Reagan was in office? I could see the same thing happening again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                        I swear she looks like Aunt Esther on "Sanford and Son".
                        Watch it Sucka!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
                          Wasn't it ironic how the hostages were released the first day Reagan was in office? I could see the same thing happening again.
                          Split screen, baby. Literally minutes after Ronnie was sworn in, they were boarding a plane home. Strength through power...it's the only thing the rest of the world understands.

Comment

• If Romney doesn't win this election.....

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                              If Romney doesn't win this election.....
                              Sharp contrast in statements made from two months ago.

Comment

• Romney won that debate last night by a big margin, don't get me wrong. That being said I still believe the Romney gang has their work cut out over the next few weeks. It sounded good enough, but do the people buy it? The better question would be, is Obama be exposed as fucking up enough? Around here, yes and in other parts of the country? Who knows. I'd expect the pressure to get jacked up on all sides in the next few weeks and there is no telling what may happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X