Debates are on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    Romneycare was constitutional and limited to the state. He doesn't want a national version and has been talking about returning medicare and medicaid to the states and cutting government
    Romney and Ryan have said before they want to repeam and replace obamacare. Replacing a federal program usually gets done with another federal program. Come on Frost, I thought you had your eyes open a bit more.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Oh my eyes are wide open. I'm pointing out the statements and how he's beating Obama like a rented Monday
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

"What we did under Romneycare is what I want as a model for the nation.....state BY STATE!"
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Romney is doing well.
          1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

It will not matter what Romney says or does, the liberals, Hispanic's and resident free loaders will not stand for it. They do not want to have to work, pay taxes, come up with a plan on savings, insurance, etc.

It is so much easier to wake up every morning and have a tit in your face to suckle, good luck getting them to not latch onto it.

Question for the Mexican folks whom are mainly Catholic, if your religion does not support abortion how come you can turn around and vote for a guy who fully supports it?

Just curious....

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              "What we did under Romneycare is what I want as a model for the nation.....state BY STATE!"
              He can say that all he wants but I sure as hell dont believe him. He is just as big of a progressive as obama is.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                He can say that all he wants but I sure as hell dont believe him. He is just as big of a progressive as obama is.
                But he's white...

Comment

Ron Paul would not be able to take Obama like Romney is, especially on the most important point, taxes and the economy. (maybe on printing money, oh joy...)
                  Detailing by Dylan
                  817-494-3396
                  Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                  Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

What a pompous fuck. I only caught the last half hour or so, but has Obama even looked at Mitt? What a rambling cocksucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
                      It will not matter what Romney says or does, the liberals, Hispanic's and resident free loaders will not stand for it. They do not want to have to work, pay taxes, come up with a plan on savings, insurance, etc.

It is so much easier to wake up every morning and have a tit in your face to suckle, good luck getting them to not latch onto it.

Question for the Mexican folks whom are mainly Catholic, if your religion does not support abortion how come you can turn around and vote for a guy who fully supports it?

Just curious....
                      Exactly each candidate needs the wal-mart voter's vote tonight

Comment

Love this.

R bringing up all the previous promises and how they failed.

Bet TM it is a "tie" in the media. Anyone who cares enough to follow the issues k owns R andis crushing him...

How soon is the race card going to be pulled?

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                          What a pompous fuck. I only caught the last half hour or so, but has Obama even looked at Mitt? What a rambling cocksucker.
                          He's too ashamed to look a real man in his eyes, especially after he's been getting owned all night.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                            O cant look R in the face and R is burning a hole through O

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              But he's white...
                              Oh I missed that part.......go romney!!!!!

Comment

"the $90,000,000,000 you spent on green energy could have hired 2 million teachers"... "pay off your campaign contributors" Absolutely awesome!!!
                                Detailing by Dylan
                                817-494-3396
                                Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                                Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Working...
                                X