No announcement yet.

Debates are on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obama can't debate with Romney, just can't. Not without a teleprompter, someone writing his script, and complicit media.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

If this one is this bad, I can't wait to see Ryan and Biden. Biden will be clutching a teddy bear with his thumb in his mouth at the end.

Comment

Yep healthcare is to expensive but there is a better way to go about it.

What O is tiptoeing around is it gives the entitlement crowd a free ride.

Comment

Romney scrote is being rubbed all over that forehead.

Comment

Romney is knocking it out of the park IMO.

Comment

"You and Pelosi and Reid pushed this through without any Republican votes." Go get 'em Mitt

Comment

This is about as bad as I thought. Both just want to keep doing the same things that didn't work before. Nothing will change. I love the part about getting rid of obamacare because romneycare is the way to go.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

He's a stammering/yammering fool.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                    This is about as bad as I thought. Both just want to keep doing the same things that didn't work before. Nothing will change. I love the part about getting rid of obamacare because romneycare is the way to go.
                    Romneycare was constitutional and limited to the state. He doesn't want a national version and has been talking about returning medicare and medicaid to the states and cutting government

Comment

What is scary now matter how bad R crushes O the Superpacs will have their adds out saying "you didn't hear what you thought you did" and the masses will follow.

Long as this much money is changing hands in an entitlement world we are fucked. I love how R come back with his plan. When is he going to tell us what it is?

Comment

the hell was that noise?

Comment

I love that Mitt is turning Obama's examples against him

Comment

BTW how did this MOD sneak in? He gives them each a chance and is fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Couver View Post
                              Hell you could watch this with mute on and know the way it is going.

No TelePrompTer must suck..

Here comes health care should be fun. Each have good points but the Obama methods of printing more money should be brought up during it.
                              Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                              Obama can't debate with Romney, just can't. Not without a teleprompter, someone writing his script, and complicit media.
                              Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                              I love that Mitt is turning Obama's examples against him

That should be the shift in his campaign from here on out...

How is this hope and change?

Comment

Nice... rocking the constitution.

Comment

Working...
                                X