No announcement yet.

Barry or Mitt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh good, you got her to marry you so you can recruit one more into your neo-retard nation
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• I understand why some people are Republican, and some are Democrats. What I don't understand, is how ANYONE could want Obama for a second term. He literally did nothing he promised. Not only that, be we are in a steeper dive than before! Obviously the guy doesn't have what it takes.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
        Your right, I didn't build the roads that my customers drive on, or that my house is located on. I didn't run the water lines that bring water to my house or business. I didn't run the electric wire that brings me electricity. I didn't make the law that forces people to get a state inspection so I can make money. Which is what Obama was talking about when you watch the whole video and not the edited version. Very few business's if any can be successful without some sort of government infrastructure which is what he was talking about.

*edit* where would orielys be without all of the above? Didn't need a alternator on a wagon did you?
        Another Barry-drone. I know you didn't get that from "Rules for Radicals", because I read it and don't remember anything that inane, even in THAT book. You DO realize that: the automobile was built before roads, right? Houses were built before roads and electricity. All with PRIVATE funding. Water lines weren't run until houses were built on land they needed to get it to. Uncle Obama shouldn't "give" you anything. You're such an easy mark!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
          Another Barry-drone. I know you didn't get that from "Rules for Radicals", because I read it and don't remember anything that inane, even in THAT book. You DO realize that: the automobile was built before roads, right? Houses were built before roads and electricity. All with PRIVATE funding. Water lines weren't run until houses were built on land they needed to get it to. Uncle Obama shouldn't "give" you anything. You're such an easy mark!
          Your right, 100 years ago. Guess what? It's 2012 not 1778 or 1900. All of that stuff is necessary for a modern business to function and the government provides it.
          Obama hasn't given me a thing.
          I've never seen that book so big deal.

Comment

Your right, 100 years ago. Guess what? It's 2012 not 1778 or 1900. All of that stuff is necessary for a modern business to function and the government provides it.
            Obama hasn't given me a thing.
            I've never seen that book so big deal.
            Maybe you should read it, and see where your messiah is taking us.

My point is that the GOVERNMENT roads didn't come first. They weren't NECESSARY for men to build cars and houses. You still don't get it.

Comment

Your right, I didn't build the roads that my customers drive on, or that my house is located on. I didn't run the water lines that bring water to my house or business. I didn't run the electric wire that brings me electricity. I didn't make the law that forces people to get a state inspection so I can make money. Which is what Obama was talking about when you watch the whole video and not the edited version. Very few business's if any can be successful without some sort of government infrastructure which is what he was talking about.

*edit* where would orielys be without all of the above? Didn't need a alternator on a wagon did you?
              Well no shit, but that doesn't mean "someone" didn't build their business because we have roads built by our government.

It's a stupid fucking analogy and reminds me of the The Vice of North Korea when some Doctor provided lasik to 100 some odd people and not one of them thanked the doctor, they thanked their "leader."

Stupid fucking shit that doesn't make any sense..
              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

haha come on you can do better than that.

You're right(first time for everything), but why waste my time?

Comment

• the government didn't provide shit. we did it . they taxed the living shit out of small business to pay for their chest thumping projects. get a clue. the federal government doesn't have a job , they don't earn a living , they don't do a fucking thing besides tax our ass and redistribute it. there is not a single hwy that could not have been built better, faster and cheaper had the fucking federal government had not been involved. it's bad enough the state is involved .

Comment

Working...
                  X