Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The King View Post
    Awwwwwwww, him getting all mad and "emotional", LOL
    Libs are all about "emotion", because intellectually, they make no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
      Nope! Everyone has already made up their mind on who they want and view things thru that filter. Dems won't be swayed by a debate and neither will Repubs. I personally don't think Obama did that bad and thought Rom came off as a angry old man with all of his scowling and plastered on fake smile. The Repubs think otherwise. Again this is after viewing thru our respective filters. It didn't matter if Obama came off as a genius and had all the answers, repubs were going to hate everything about him just like they have for the last 5 years. ESPECIALLY in this section opinions are already locked in. So flame on and you can go back to blowing each other
      Even left leaning pundits are in agreement that obama did not do well. Although, seeing that your post is in the archetypal hateful style of the standard obama voter, I'm certain that means nothing to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
        Even left leaning pundits are in agreement that obama did not do well. Although, seeing that your post is in the archetypal hateful style of the standard obama voter, I'm certain that means nothing to you.
        pot meet kettle????

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
          Awwwwwwww, him getting all mad and "emotional", LOL
          Mad? Nope I could seriously give a fuck less what any of you fucktards think. I post in here for the entertainment factor.

BUT it's interesting that when you bash a Dem it's reasoned thinking but when I say what I think it's emotional and I can't reason.

Comment

pot meet kettle????
            Go ahead and explain why you think that, unless you prefer to simply continue being emotional and calling names.

Comment

Mad? Nope I could seriously give a fuck less what any of you fucktards think. I post in here for the entertainment factor.

BUT it's interesting that when you bash a Dem it's reasoned thinking but when I say what I think it's emotional and I can't reason.
              Him gettin' real mad now, dropping the f-bomb and all.

Impressive, but next time try really impressing us by throwing a full-blown e-tantrum.

Comment

Go ahead and explain why you think that, unless you prefer to simply continue being emotional and calling names.
                As my original post said Dems and Repubs will not be swayed one way or another by a debate. Dems will be for obama and Repubs will be for Romney no matter what. You said I used " archetypal hateful style of the standard obama voter" I've seen nothing but typical Repub hate in this whole thread so pot meet kettle. You don't like Obama I don't like Romney.
                A repub calling names is intelligent thinking, a dem calling names is emotional and name calling? In my original post the only hateful thing I said was that to *ME* Romney came off as a angry old man with a plastered on smile. Whats wrong with that? He may have been angry? almost every post I read in this thread is angry bashing by Repubs. Your entitled to your opinion, I'm entitled to mine.

Comment

Is irony your goal?

Comment

Is irony your goal?
                    Guess it is ironic that it's ok one way but not the other

Comment

• Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
                      As my original post said Dems and Repubs will not be swayed one way or another by a debate. Dems will be for obama and Repubs will be for Romney no matter what. You said I used " archetypal hateful style of the standard obama voter" I've seen nothing but typical Repub hate in this whole thread so pot meet kettle. You don't like Obama I don't like Romney.
                      A repub calling names is intelligent thinking, a dem calling names is emotional and name calling? In my original post the only hateful thing I said was that to *ME* Romney came off as a angry old man with a plastered on smile. Whats wrong with that? He may have been angry? almost every post I read in this thread is angry bashing by Repubs. Your entitled to your opinion, I'm entitled to mine.
                      I am not a republican and I doubt you have seen any of that from my posts. Seeing as how your reply was to me, it is baseless in that regard.

As far as "the only hateful thing I said", perhaps you forgot your closer:
                      So flame on and you can go back to blowing each other

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                        I am not a republican and I doubt you have seen any of that from my posts. Seeing as how your reply was to me, it is baseless in that regard.

As far as "the only hateful thing I said", perhaps you forgot your closer:
                        Since you called me out as "archetypal hateful style of the standard obama voter" what else could I assume you are? You didn't call out the others for their Obama bashing.

And the people that regularly post in here don't act like they're blowing each other? Everyone of them spout the same BS and pat themselves on the back for their O bashing. But yeah your right that was hateful, I was really talking big picture dems and repubs.

Comment

• I'm actually closer ideologically to a Libertarian according to the website that was posted in here last week but since Gary Johnson doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning I have to vote Dem. I matched GJ 87% Obama 58% and Romney 27%. So until a viable third party comes along I'm a Dem.

isidewith.com

Comment

• Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
                            And the people that regularly post in here don't act like they're blowing each other? Everyone of them spout the same BS and pat themselves on the back for their O bashing. But yeah your right that was hateful, I was really talking big picture dems and repubs.
                            Unlike you, some of us actually lived through an POTUS who was equally inept as Obama has shown himself to be. That ineptness was clearly visible during the debate last night, probably a result of Obama having no teleprompter from which to read a prepared script.

First-person experience trumps emotion every time, "bucko".

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                              Unlike you, some of us actually lived through an POTUS who was equally inept as Obama has shown himself to be. That ineptness was clearly visible during the debate last night, probably a result of Obama having no teleprompter from which to read a prepared script.

First-person experience trumps emotion every time, "bucko".
                              Somewhere in Plains, Georgia, they're having a "kegger" about now. Carter has been dethroned as the worst POTUS in modern history.

Comment

• Perhaps they've even drug out some rotten old Billy Beer to properly celebrate the occasion. It ought to go down smooth after 35 or so years of festering.

Comment

Working...
                                X