No announcement yet.

Barry or Mitt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

romney wants to pull troops out of afghanistan by 2014 which is insanity. good luck getting them to set up a stable government.

he also calls russia our number 1 enemy in the world which is insanity. they already have nukes so i don't get why he wants to saber rattle with putin.

like someone else said this is a shitty election because i don't want to vote for obama either.

Comment

In all seriousness, if Obama wins his re election, Im going to close my business. I cant take another 4 years. Every year my business has gotten worse since hes been in office

Comment

Originally posted by 32valves_of_pleasure View Post
        romney wants to pull troops out of afghanistan by 2014 which is insanity. good luck getting them to set up a stable government.

he also calls russia our number 1 enemy in the world which is insanity. they already have nukes so i don't get why he wants to saber rattle with putin.

like someone else said this is a shitty election because i don't want to vote for obama either.
        It's not our place to establish a stable government. We have already spent billions there and Karzai doesn't have his shit together and when his troops kill ours? Not even an apology. I say pack up and come home tomorrow and cut off aid.

Russia is our number 1 enemy. Especially with Putin in control. He remembers a super power and will not stop to get it back
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

After watching that massacre last night, any of you "Barry boyz" care to reassess your vote?

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
            Actually in the last two decades alone debt, spending, taxes, gun control, and government regulation has increased when BOTH parties were in control. Both Obama and Romney have a history of supporting all these things; Obama as Senator and President, and Romney as Governor. They are the same candidate; the only difference between them is the letter they put next to their name on the ballot. This election will change nothing, regardless of who is put into that office.
            Spot on sir, could not have said it better
            I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,

but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
              After watching that massacre last night, any of you "Barry boyz" care to reassess your vote?
              The average American voter wouldn't be interested enough in actual issues to consider changing their vote based on a debate performance such as that presented last night. It didn't take long for Obama to lapse into his trademark "uhhhhhs" when he was stumbling for words.....stumbling because there's nothing there.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                The average American voter wouldn't be interested enough in actual issues to consider changing their vote based on a debate performance such as that presented last night. It didn't take long for Obama to lapse into his trademark "uhhhhhs" when he was stumbling for words.....stumbling because there's nothing there.
                About as inane as the folks that think these guys are the same? Really? I can't imagine someone honestly saying that after last night. They may not agree with Romney, but to say they are the same is just ludicrous. Even the left-wing nuts are in a panic today after seeing the vast contrasts' that came to light during that debate.

Comment

If obama wasnt black he would have never beat Hilary in the first place. I dont understand how people vote for a man only cause of his race. This isnt a popularity contest, its someone controlling the country you depend on to make a living.

Comment

I heard that Obama decided to vote for Mit after the debate.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                      Nope! Everyone has already made up their mind on who they want and view things thru that filter. Dems won't be swayed by a debate and neither will Repubs. I personally don't think Obama did that bad and thought Rom came off as a angry old man with all of his scowling and plastered on fake smile. The Repubs think otherwise. Again this is after viewing thru our respective filters. It didn't matter if Obama came off as a genius and had all the answers, repubs were going to hate everything about him just like they have for the last 5 years. ESPECIALLY in this section opinions are already locked in. So flame on and you can go back to blowing each other

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                        I heard that Obama decided to vote for Mit after the debate.
                        That would only work if he had logic, and could reason. He proved both are incorrect his whole life.

I do like the way you think though.
                        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                        86 SVO - Sold
                        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
                          Nope! Everyone has already made up their mind on who they want and view things thru that filter. Dems won't be swayed by a debate and neither will Repubs. I personally don't think Obama did that bad and thought Rom came off as a angry old man with all of his scowling and plastered on fake smile. The Repubs think otherwise. Again this is after viewing thru our respective filters. It didn't matter if Obama came off as a genius and had all the answers, repubs were going to hate everything about him just like they have for the last 5 years. ESPECIALLY in this section opinions are already locked in. So flame on and you can go back to blowing each other
                          Your post further supports the evidence that liberals vote with their emotions while conservatives vote with their minds.

Comment

Sure thing bucko.......what ever lets you swallow easier

Yur so smart

Comment

Awwwwwwww, him getting all mad and "emotional", LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
                                I understand your frustration. To have your hero torn limb-from-limb by an "old man" can be nasty.

Comment

Working...
                                X