Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The biggest lie in this thread is the one where naynay has a job! lol
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by RCITNet View Post
      Romney is the best there has ever been. Without him there wouldn't have been Romneycare.

Sent from my Galaxy S III
      This is a laughable. Romney-care was about his STATE and as governor, what his STATE wanted. His state government had a huge amount of democrats, and he worked with/for them. What works for a state doesn't necessarily work for an entire country. That's why states' rights are so important when it comes to certain laws, like the death penalty. Do I agree with Romney-care? Nope. But I don't live in Massachusetts either.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
        im not even registered to vote.. i just wanna put a bad taste in your mouth since you seem to like the taste of bleach, or so you say
        Can felons vote in Texas? Haven't you spent more time in jail than out?

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
          As a woman told me once... "At least a douche bag is useful every now and then."
          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

so there's 6 people on this board who are on welfare?

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post

Can felons vote in Texas? Haven't you spent more time in jail than out?
              how do you know so much, and so little at the same time? i'm not a felon.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                so there's 6 people on this board who are on welfare?
                there will be more.. there will be more
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Especially if your brother in the White House gets another term. He does a great job of keeping everyone on the plantation.
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                    Actually in the last two decades alone debt, spending, taxes, gun control, and government regulation has increased when BOTH parties were in control. Both Obama and Romney have a history of supporting all these things; Obama as Senator and President, and Romney as Governor. They are the same candidate; the only difference between them is the letter they put next to their name on the ballot. This election will change nothing, regardless of who is put into that office.
                    I didn't say that it did not. I said that only one of those parties has a small percentage of people fighting for the things you said you believe in. Whether that will actually effect a change is unclear, but I am not going to help advance the side that is clearly against my (and your) principle beliefs.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                      You can make fun of whoever you want, but whichever candidate "wins", we lose.
                      ^ this. I can't believe we have people that actually want Mitt Romney in office. Both choices suck, but Obama is sadly the lesser evil of the 2 choices. Garbage election. Like having 2 choices for dinner. Rotten Eggs or spoiled milk. Neither option is good.

Comment

Well, Barry's about to let a tax exemption expire that will take $2k out of a typical $40k-$65k income family.

Comment

Originally posted by Glen View Post
                          ^ this. I can't believe we have people that actually want Mitt Romney in office. Both choices suck, but Obama is sadly the lesser evil of the 2 choices. Garbage election. Like having 2 choices for dinner. Rotten Eggs or spoiled milk. Neither option is good.
                          All I am going to ask is, what has Obama done to warrant his stay in Office for another 4 years?
                          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Especially if your guy stays in office.

Comment

looks like over 90 % want mitt over the empty suit .

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                                All I am going to ask is, what has Obama done to warrant his stay in Office for another 4 years?

Comment

Working...
                                X