Barry or Mitt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
    Actually in the last two decades alone debt, spending, taxes, gun control, and government regulation has increased when BOTH parties were in control. Both Obama and Romney have a history of supporting all these things; Obama as Senator and President, and Romney as Governor. They are the same candidate; the only difference between them is the letter they put next to their name on the ballot. This election will change nothing, regardless of who is put into that office.
    That's the fighting spirit! It's what made this country great!

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
      You're either 19, or you

It amazes me that 600,000 white people died in the Civil War (under a REPUBLICAN POTUS) to free the black man, and 95% of them still want to be slaves of the government.
      like i told that other guy any lib who hears this will tell you the repubs were the liberals back then and now then one day all the sudden they changed somehow lol

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
        (if) mitt wins, will naynay just stfu already? gawt damn
        i can see you haven't been here long.. the only reason i open my lapt top is to talk shit on these here car forums.

If he wins cool, im still gonna go to work the next day and do what i do, like i said i could give two shits! I will more than likely wait for the next big debate and choose the opposite side just to fuck with ya'll some more.

FTR I had never even posted in this forum until last week. hell i may have only even looked in here twice, and i didn't even know it existed until 6 months ago.

Stick around though newbie, i got a lot more shit to start!!

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
          You can make fun of whoever you want, but whichever candidate "wins", we lose.
          This is how i feel.

Question. If I run for president would ya'll vote for me?
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
            i can see you haven't been here long.. the only reason i open my lapt top is to talk shit on these here car forums.

If he wins cool, im still gonna go to work the next day and do what i do, like i said i could give two shits! I will more than likely wait for the next big debate and choose the opposite side just to fuck with ya'll some more.

FTR I had never even posted in this forum until last week. hell i may have only even looked in here twice, and i didn't even know it existed until 6 months ago.

Don't you feel guilty having a job? That's halfway on track to becoming a Republican. Fuckhead.
            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
            86 SVO - Sold
            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

I'm a union plumber..

i work a few months at a time, ask for a lay off and draw unemployment so i can do work for my own "business", i call it double dipping, why? because
              'MERICA
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I think Romney & Ryan have it locked down.

Seems like not everybody was sure about Reagan, either.

Comment

this poll is excitingly close, I wonder who will win!

Comment

ahhh yes the guy who invented crack and aids
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

i can see you haven't been here long.. lol the only reason i open my lapt toplaptop is to talk shit on these here car forums.

If he wins cool, im still gonna go to work the next day and do what i do, like i said i could give two shits! I will more than likely wait for the next big debate and choose the opposite side just to fuck with ya'll some more. kind of a waste of your time and i dont buy it anyway

FTR I had never even posted in this forum until last week. this may be true but you are still smearing your obama diarrhea all over the boardhell i may have only even looked in here twice, and i didn't even know it existed until 6 months ago.

Stick around though newbieagain lol, i got a lot more shit to start!!

derp

Comment

I'll take "Things you say when you can't defend a point with logic" for $200 chuck
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                          I'll take "Things you say when you can't defend a point with logic" for $200 chuck
                          No liberal ever can. They're all about emotion, like teenage girls. They don't care about facts or logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                            No liberal ever can. They're all about emotion, like teenage girls. They don't care about facts or logic.
                            Great comparison!
                            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                            86 SVO - Sold
                            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

the three people who have voted for obama, what are his views you're most excited about?

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                                the three people who have voted for obama, what are his views you're most excited about?
                                I'm thinking one guy voted 3 times...like real liberals do.

Comment

Working...
                                X