Barry or Mitt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yale View Post
    This is the worst choice in my adult life.
    You're either 19, or you've led a sheltered life.

It amazes me that 600,000 white people died in the Civil War (under a REPUBLICAN POTUS) to free the black man, and 95% of them still want to be slaves of the government.
    Last edited by Vertnut; 09-30-2012, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post

It amazes me that 600,000 white people died in the Civil War (under a REPUBLICAN POTUS) to free the black man, and 95% of them still want to be slaves of the government.
      well put sir! Romney FTW

Comment

I'm 30, if it makes you feel better. What does your second statement have to do with my dissatisfaction with the choice in front of me. I'm going to vote for Mitt, but I guarantee you I'll be holding my nose when I do it. This choice stinks, and we as republicans can do better than a RINO.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Mitt.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
          03 cobra

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
            I'm 30, if it makes you feel better. What does your second statement have to do with my dissatisfaction with the choice in front of me. I'm going to vote for Mitt, but I guarantee you I'll be holding my nose when I do it. This choice stinks, and we as republicans can do better than a RINO.
            That space I left between my two statements means the lower one has nothing to do with you. If you're 30 and this is the "worst choice" of your life, then you have led a charmed one. It's not life or death.

Comment

I haven't remembered an Administration since I've been alive that has been so riddled with scandal and bullshit. I don't see how this is even a close race? If this was a Republican running with all the crap that has been going on between Obummer campaigning and not doing anything for a year+ Peloosi and Reid would be all over the airwaves wanting his head. These last 4 years have been nothing but a shit show for the most liberal of left. Hell even the majority doesn't even WANT this new Healthcare bullshit for one. It just boggles my mind.

Comment

Lets see; I don't like higher taxes, government health care, stricter gun laws, or more government regulation, so why would I vote for either of them?
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

That space I left between my two statements means the lower one has nothing to do with you. If you're 30 and this is the "worst choice" of your life, then you have led a charmed one. It's not life or death.
                  My mistake man.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                    Lets see; I don't like higher taxes, government health care, stricter gun laws, or more government regulation, so why would I vote for either of them?
                    Because one is at the head of a entire party that is constantly working and striving to maximize all those things and the other is a candidate for a party that has a small group of people working against those things. Yeah, its a fine line, but a line worth putting in your vote on.

Comment

Blacks voted Republican until the Great Depression - 1932 was the last year that Republicans would draw a majority of black votes. By 1936, more than 90% of them would be voting Democratic. Not coincidentally, blacks were twice as likely to be on some form of government assistance (30% to 15%). Roosevelt knew how to buy votes – thus the birth of the modern Democratic Party.

Romney should beat Obama over the head with this quote…

Originally posted by Franklin D. Roosevelt - State of the Union Address of 1935
                      But the stark fact before us is that great numbers still remain unemployed.

A large proportion of these unemployed and their dependents have been forced on the relief rolls. The burden on the Federal Government has grown with great rapidity. We have here a human as well as an economic problem. When humane considerations are concerned, Americans give them precedence. The lessons of history, confirmed by the evidence immediately before me, show conclusively that continued dependence upon relief induces a spiritual disintegration fundamentally destructive to the national fiber. To dole our relief in this way is to administer a narcotic, a subtle destroyer of the human spirit. It is inimical to the dictates of a sound policy. It is in violation of the traditions of America. Work must be found for able-bodied but destitute workers.

The Federal Government must and shall quit this business of relief.

Comment

(if) mitt wins, will naynay just stfu already? gawt damn

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                          Because one is at the head of a entire party that is constantly working and striving to maximize all those things and the other is a candidate for a party that has a small group of people working against those things. Yeah, its a fine line, but a line worth putting in your vote on.
                          If he can't tell the difference, you won't convince him.

Comment

Originally posted by blownragtop View Post
                            Blacks voted Republican until the Great Depression - 1932 was the last year that Republicans would draw a majority of black votes. By 1936, more than 90% of them would be voting Democratic. Not coincidentally, blacks were twice as likely to be on some form of government assistance (30% to 15%). Roosevelt knew how to buy votes – thus the birth of the modern Democratic Party.

Romney should beat Obama over the head with this quote…
                            FDR only drew 23% of the black vote in '32. He started giving shit away, and guess what? The Dems have never looked back. Throw the black folks a bone, and they are IN! A cheap price to maintain power of the "plantation".

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                              Actually in the last two decades alone debt, spending, taxes, gun control, and government regulation has increased when BOTH parties were in control. Both Obama and Romney have a history of supporting all these things; Obama as Senator and President, and Romney as Governor. They are the same candidate; the only difference between them is the letter they put next to their name on the ballot. This election will change nothing, regardless of who is put into that office.
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

You can make fun of whoever you want, but whichever candidate "wins", we lose.
                                Originally posted by MR EDD
                                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                                X