• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are 16 democratic presidents.
    There are 2 presidents with no parties.
    There are 2 federalists presidents.
    There are 4 whig presidents.
    There are 5 Democratic-Republican presidents.
    There are 18 Republican presidents.

(some of the presidents were more than 1 thing that is why there is 47 people instead of 44)

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_d...#ixzz28gCSO6gp

I say bring back the whig party.................sounds fun. It would be better than these two clowns we have to choose from!

Just sayin....................

Comment

• nanay never answer me lol

Comment

• Originally posted by noshine4mine View Post
        Lesser of two evils...

sorry my friend not even close,

Question for ya:
        1. how many guns did Romney let cross the border?
        (a) of said guns how many killed people we know about?

I already know the answer for Obama, Univision just so graiciously updated the count for me.

Anyone else and OMG at the outrage.
        When did Romney get control over the borders?
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
          Are you saying Obama has control?

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
            Are you saying Obama has control?
            Since your blaming him then he must have some responsibility. Naynay was just pointing out that since Romney isn't president there's no way to know WHAT he would do. I do know the last Repub president let a bunch of terrorist in. I'd rather have guns than terrorist personally.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              Saying all republicans are full of hate is the exact same thing you're bitching about. "fuck libtards they can't think, just have emotion?". I'll try to say this without being too hateful. You seem....clueless.
              Then you haven't been paying attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by waycooljr View Post
                nanay never answer me lol
                i never see u ?
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                  Why does he need control over the borders?
                  I asked how many guns Romney let go accross the border.
                  The answer is zero.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
                    Since your blaming him then he must have some responsibility. Naynay was just pointing out that since Romney isn't president there's no way to know WHAT he would do. I do know the last Repub president let a bunch of terrorist in. I'd rather have guns than terrorist personally.....
                    Instead of trying to make silly, inane points, how about talking about REAL issues, and policies of Barry's that you feel are good for the country? He himself couldn't defend them in front of 65 million Americans, so how about you give it a shot? I understand that NayNay is black, and can't intellectually get past that in order to make an educated vote, but what's your excuse?

Comment

• [QUOTE=4eyedwillie;837860} since Romney isn't president there's no way to know WHAT he would do.[/QUOTE]

Then how the fuck do you think you can classify him as more evil?

Also we aren't talking about previous administrations, good try though deflecting the subject.

Comment

• Originally posted by vertnut View Post
                        instead of trying to make silly, inane points, how about talking about real issues, and policies of barry's that you feel are good for the country? He himself couldn't defend them in front of 65 million americans, so how about you give it a shot? i understand that naynay is black, and can't intellectually get past that in order to make an educated vote, but what's your excuse?

wow

Comment

• Originally posted by noshine4mine View Post
                          Then how the fuck do you think you can classify him as more evil?

Also we aren't talking about previous administrations, good try though deflecting the subject.
                          He's a lost cause.

Comment

You're saying no terrorists have entered since Jan 09? Have you missed the Korans and prayer mats found on the border in the desert? Maybe you missed the several attacks on US soil since Barry's been president. And you probably missed Americans being killed with those guns he sent south and the Mexicans they killed as well. Does Brian Terry ring a bell?
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• you can not argue with a far left liberal or young uninformed people. it is a waste of time. even after 4 years of failure they still defend this moron .

Comment

[/b]

wow
                                He admits he was raised that way. Please, man. Throw out some Barry-love for us to banter about.

Comment

Working...
                                X