No announcement yet.

Jeb Bush at it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Libs don't want to admit that picture ID's make sense in voting. You should also have to put your thumb in ink and stamp right next to your name, assists in prosecution for voter fraud. That's how they do it in Iraq, you see old ladies running around with purple thumbs from voting.

Both parties cheat, Dems have made it an art form. And why the fuck is it voter suppression to demand ID at a voting place but not for me to buy a weapon?
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I have a problem with voter fraud from any source, for any reason. It should be treated as a federal crime and prosecuted to the full extent. In this case, it's a crime committed by Republicans. In the last election it was ACORN for Democrats, and last I checked there were ~15 convictions for those crimes.

I work with a liberal that says voting is a right, therefore the burden of proof to determine a person's legal voting status is on the state. In other words the government has to have a reasonable doubt about your voting status before it can be questioned and determined by a court of law. What kind of stupid shit is that?

It still baffles me that anyone has a problem with requiring voter ID. If you can get your ass to a voting booth, you can get your ass to a DMV to get a FREE ID. If you want to be a part of the election process, this would seem like a minor consideration to exercise your right to vote. In my "old white fart" mentality, someone that won't get off their ass to prove their citizenship status should not be voting in the first place.

Requiring voter ID would minimize the doubt and conjecture we've had after the last few presidential elections. Legitimizing our electoral proces is a GOOD THING, while constantly allowing loopholes and room for fraud is DETRIMENTAL to the process and erodes the sovereignty of our country.
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

tell him ok the government is taking the burden upon itself just as he said . And so now we gonna get ID requirements

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          I have a problem with voter fraud from any source, for any reason. It should be treated as a federal crime and prosecuted to the full extent. In this case, it's a crime committed by Republicans. In the last election it was ACORN for Democrats, and last I checked there were ~15 convictions for those crimes.

I work with a liberal that says voting is a right, therefore the burden of proof to determine a person's legal voting status is on the state. In other words the government has to have a reasonable doubt about your voting status before it can be questioned and determined by a court of law. What kind of stupid shit is that?

It still baffles me that anyone has a problem with requiring voter ID. If you can get your ass to a voting booth, you can get your ass to a DMV to get a FREE ID. If you want to be a part of the election process, this would seem like a minor consideration to exercise your right to vote. In my "old white fart" mentality, someone that won't get off their ass to prove their citizenship status should not be voting in the first place.

Requiring voter ID would minimize the doubt and conjecture we've had after the last few presidential elections. Legitimizing our electoral proces is a GOOD THING, while constantly allowing loopholes and room for fraud is DETRIMENTAL to the process and erodes the sovereignty of our country.
          Libtard translation - "yes, we are cheating, but we think we covered our tracks good enough."

And I'm with you on 100% on IDing, and prosecuting this shit.
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            And why the fuck is it voter suppression to demand ID at a voting place but not for me to buy a weapon?
            whats your point, i can go to sancho's "noticeria" up the street and buy both at the same time, no questions asked. u need ID? si. You wanna gun? si.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by waycooljr View Post
              Youre fooling yoursef if you think barry wont do that again if he thought he could get away with it again.
              I fixed that up a little bit for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                whats your point, i can go to sancho's "noticeria" up the street and buy both at the same time, no questions asked. u need ID? si. You wanna gun? si.
                Point is, voting, which is only a right in that states cannot prevent you from voting based on sex, race, or being a slave. States can refuse to allow anyone to vote within it's borders as long as it does so equally. The 2nd amendment does not permit anyone to limit the right to keep and bear arms, as it states it expressly "shall not be infringed."

If requiring an ID to vote is infringing on the right to vote or voter suppression, then requiring ID to enter any federal building is infringing on my 1st amendment, requiring ID to purchase a firearm or destructive device, requiring an ID to travel, to get state licensees, present ID to officers who request it are all suppression of those rights and infringes on the right of free travel, expression, press, against self incrimination, privacy, keep and bear arms, and I can keep going.

Either it's all open to require ID or you can require it for none.
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  Libs don't want to admit that picture ID's make sense in voting. You should also have to put your thumb in ink and stamp right next to your name, assists in prosecution for voter fraud. That's how they do it in Iraq, you see old ladies running around with purple thumbs from voting.

Both parties cheat, Dems have made it an art form. And why the fuck is it voter suppression to demand ID at a voting place but not for me to buy a weapon?

Funny ant it, I was in Iowa the other day they card any one under 40 to buy liquor and cigarettes or no sale. But its to hard to get a I'd to vote.

Comment

maybe you need not be drinking liquor
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

40 ounce in ma lap and it's freezin' ma ballzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                        I understand that this is just an elaborate troll job for your own personal reasons, but don't you feel a bit embarrassed about not actually making any compelling points for your argument?

Comment

Working...
                        X