Producer of "Innocence of Muslim Jailed"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Producer of "Innocence of Muslim Jailed"

Look at this. They are trying to bring him up on charges that he violated his probration by using the internet, but of course they claim the arrest isn't the governments way of limiting his 1st amendment right.

What a bunch of horse shit!
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

<--- shakes head

Comment

I like this guy's opinion on Islam.

LMAO at bagheaded bimbo.

Comment

Sidebar: I think you'd have to have really fucked up to be prohibited from using "any online service at any location" in the first place.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

He evidently was caught committing fraud with computers
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
              Sidebar: I think you'd have to have really fucked up to be prohibited from using "any online service at any location" in the first place.
              Yea I read that, but come on. I think that's a little harsh. In todays society you can't function without the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                I like this guy's opinion on Islam.

LMAO at bagheaded bimbo.
                Son of a bitch I want to shake that man's hand.

Comment

Wikipedia, but the guy sounds like a real winner: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakoula_Basseley_Nakoula

The Daily Beast reported that Nakoula was arrested by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department in 1997 after being pulled over and found to be in possession of ephedrine, hydroiodic acid, and $45,000 in cash;[12] he was charged with intent to manufacture methamphetamine.[11] He pleaded guilty and was sentenced in 1997 to one year in Los Angeles County Jail and three years probation. According to the Los Angeles County District Attorney, he violated probation in 2002 and was re-sentenced to another year in county jail.[16]

In 2010, Nakoula pleaded no contest to federal charges of bank fraud in California. Nakoula had opened bank accounts using fake names and stolen Social Security numbers, including one belonging to a 6-year-old child,[3] and deposited checks from those accounts to withdraw at ATMs.[17] The prosecutor described the scheme as check kiting, "You try to get the money out of the bank before the bank realizes they are drawn from a fraudulent account. There basically is no money," she said.[4] Nakoula’s June 2010 sentencing transcript shows that after being arrested, he testified against an alleged ring leader of the fraud scheme, Eiad Salameh,[18] in exchange for a lighter sentence.[19][20][21] He was sentenced to 21 months in federal prison, five years probation, and ordered to pay $794,701 in restitution.[4][22] He was sent to prison, then to a halfway house,[23] and was released from custody in June 2011. A few weeks later, he began working on Innocence of Muslims.[24][23] Conditions of Nakoula's probation include not using aliases and not using the Internet without prior approval from his probation officer.[25][26] On September 27, 2012, US federal authorities stated Nakoula was arrested in Los Angeles for suspicion of violating terms of his probation. [27]
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I'd have asked someone else to do it if I had those restrictions
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                    X