Obama alters flag with his emblem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama alters flag with his emblem

Obama Replaces Stars On U.S. Flag With Campaign Symbol, Hawks It As A “Poster To Say There Are No Red States Or Blue States”…
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Crazy like a fox - has people like yourself who seem to hate him promoting his wares. Mothafuckin' hustla! I've got to hand it to him, that's slick.
    US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

That motherfucker

Comment

Funny, a little press and they disappeared from the web site over nite.

Comment

yeah I don't see anything on there anymore

Comment

Here is a link to what it looked like.

Comment

After the outrage, it was pulled down.

Comment

since no one else cares to

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

That's kinda creepy in a way. Hopefully it was just a stupid mistake made by some dumb ass artist trying to be innovative or creative.
                  .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                    That's kinda creepy in a way. Hopefully it was just a stupid mistake made by some dumb ass artist trying to be innovative or creative.
                    Muslim president that hates America! Thats what's up

Comment

I got shown a picture of past presidents who have defaced the flag in the same way by a lib-tard after i was giving him shit about that.

Comment

When conservative commentators saw President Obama's campaign site was selling a flag with his "O" symbol subbed in for the stars, they saw blood. Literally!

When conservative commentators saw President Obama's campaign site was selling a flag with his "O" symbol subbed in for the stars, they saw blood. Literally! The streaky red paint stripes reminded blogger Saving the Republic of streaks of blood at the American consulate in Benghazi, where U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens was killed. Twitter user @ChicGrl427, who calls herself Miss Golightly, combined the Obama flag with a still from CNN footage of handprints the consulate's walls. The image got picked up by Twitchy, the Twitter news site started by Michelle Malkin, who tweeted the image overnight. And now, of course, it's all over.

The theme, apparently, is that the president is so vain, and has such little respect for America, that he would alter the flag with his logo. "Not only does it make me sick to my stomach, but it makes me angry as it reminds of what a narcissistic president we have in the White House, that his campaign would sully the American flag with his logo and messiah complex," The Right Scoop says. "Twitchy told you earlier tonight about the Obama campaign’s vulgar American flag makeover — now selling for $35," Twitchy said, calling the mashup "trenchant." Some think the campaign made the stipes look like the streaks on purpose.

Surely the best, most tasteful way to honor Stevens's sacrifice while serving his country is tweeting this image.

Comment

Big Brother would be so proud of his best student.

Comment

Working...
                          X