I have an idea.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have an idea.

I would love to gather a large amount of money and go around to every day laborer illegal and buy them bus tickets. Why, do you say? I would buy them bus tickets to Washington D.C., Berkley CA, Nevada and every other political district where a bleeding heart liberal represents and supports ideas such as the Dream Act. It would be a win-win. It would get them out of the states that don't support such a thing that has been draining the system on several fronts for years. It would also get them much closer to their supporters and let them deal with it and see how well it works out.

Sounds like a good idea, but a pistachio green truck, van, or suburban works faster, and is cheaper.

You may be underestimating the number of tickets involved. The idea is good though.
    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
    86 SVO - Sold
    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Hypothetical of course, unless I had a large enough group to help participate. lol

Comment

Good luck. A white guy telling illegal Mexicans to get on a bus is not going to work.

You could tell them they are going to Disney land and i bet they still wouldn't get on.

Comment

Just provide the Greyhound ticket.

Comment

Or you tell them you're hiring a bus load of people and lock the door.
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I have a dream

Comment

They ain't that hard to trick......

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNwi3c14TAc[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                X