Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so this isnt about redneck heaven?

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
      Hattter, you always deliver us the same horse shit over and over and love to argue......but when someone actually asks you what created everything, you clam right the fuck up or give us your typical google delivered crapola.

So.....WHAT created everything? What started it all?

I mean, you claim God to be nonsense, so lets hear the answer.
      I don't think he's ever claimed to know, only pointed out that the general populace has latched onto this dream that has a very minuscule probability of being correct.

I see it the other way, as his answers are always based in logic and reason and the religious folks just revert back to quoting verse or "you can't prove it's a lie so its true" mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
        I don't think he's ever claimed to know, only pointed out that the general populace has latched onto this dream that has a very minuscule probability of being correct.

I see it the other way, as his answers are always based in logic and reason and the religious folks just revert back to quoting verse or "you can't prove it's a lie so its true" mentality.
        It just gets old when someone claims it all as nonsense. Well, then what is the answer? I am completely open to logic, but there are tons of things that happen every day in this world that defy logic.
        May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
        Semper Fi

Comment

What I hate about organized religion is all the crap involved. Do this and you go to heaven.....do this and you go to hell.....blah blah blah. It is all a bunch of made up crap to control the masses. end of story. But to actually think that there is not something greater out there, something we cant begin to understand, seems completely insane to me. Call it The Force, call it aliens, call it God.....whatever floats your boat. But to think there is not something else out there that may have contributed to us being here just doesnt seem right at all. To call it nonsense is what make me shake my head and say "seriously?"
          Semper Fi

Comment

What I hate about organized religion is all the crap involved. Do this and you go to heaven.....do this and you go to hell.....blah blah blah. It is all a bunch of made up crap to control the masses. end of story. But to actually think that there is not something greater out there, something we cant begin to understand, seems completely insane to me. Call it The Force, call it aliens, call it God.....whatever floats your boat. But to think there is not something else out there that may have contributed to us being here just doesnt seem right at all. To call it nonsense is what make me shake my head and say "seriously?"
            I can't speak for hatter but I don't believe that there's nothing, but only refuse to accept any modern religion's explanation. Remember everyone was convinced the earth was flat for thousands of years, only to be proven wrong. I find it ironic and slightly amusing that "you" get so fluttered over someone not believing in an outdated religion based on a book of questionable origins, which can only point to itself for credibility all the meanwhile completely ruling out any other possible explanations.

*"you" in a general sense, not you specifically.

Comment

Flying Spaghetti Monster is what I call it.

Comment

It just gets old when someone claims it all as nonsense. Well, then what is the answer? I am completely open to logic, but there are tons of things that happen every day in this world that defy logic.
                "You can't prove me wrong so by default I'm correct" is what I get from this.

Comment

I am completely open to logic, but there are tons of things that happen every day in this world that defy logic.

Name one.

Comment

I can't speak for hatter but I don't believe that there's nothing, but only refuse to accept any modern religion's explanation. Remember everyone was convinced the earth was flat for thousands of years, only to be proven wrong. I find it ironic and slightly amusing that "you" get so fluttered over someone not believing in an outdated religion based on a book of questionable origins, which can only point to itself for credibility all the meanwhile completely ruling out any other possible explanations.
                    I dont get fluttered for even a second. I am not saying my religion has it right. I think Buddhists are going about it in the right direction more than anyone else as far as the spiritual side is concerned. But to call Christianity or any other religion nonsense to me is not right. The people that believe and follow every single word in the Bible scare the shit out of me. I think we should always continue our research in science.....but i think we will be making a huge mistake if we ignore the spiritual side of the world. What most morons do is lump every person that claims to be a Christian into the same category. You get an atheist like Hatter talk about how we should be afraid of christians......yet i present atheists that murdered many people.....oh sure, lets find a loophole....oh here it is "they didnt do it in the name of atheism!" gimme a break
                    Semper Fi

Comment

Forgive me but I'm at work and on my iPod. I'll respond more when I get to a real keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        Name one.
                        A buddhist monk that can make himself so heavy 4 men cant move him, yet light enough to balance on fine china tea cups.

A kung fu master that can knock you out with his chi.

A little old skinny black man that has stared at the sun all of his life having zero problems lifting over 500lbs.

people that have massive amounts of strength.....we have all heard about moms moving cars off of kids.

eric, the list goes on and on

We dismiss so much as adrenaline or this and that......because we cannot explain it.
                        Semper Fi

Comment

"You can't prove me wrong so by default I'm correct" is what I get from this.
                          Then you need to read it again.

I find the most closed minded individuals are the ones that claim to have the most open minds.
                          Semper Fi

Comment

A buddhist monk that can make himself so heavy 4 men cant move him, yet light enough to balance on fine china tea cups.

A kung fu master that can knock you out with his chi.
                            A little old skinny black man that has stared at the sun all of his life having zero problems lifting over 500lbs.

people that have massive amounts of strength.....we have all heard about moms moving cars off of kids.

eric, the list goes on and on

We dismiss so much as adrenaline or this and that......because we cannot explain it.

This dude?

Ded

Comment

There isn't any big mystery in conditioning, or some people being born with talents that others don't possess, and half that garbage sounds like shit you got off a YouTube conspiracy theorist video.

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                                This dude?

lmao....no, not that dude. But that is some funny shit.
                                Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
                                X