Romney quote about Obama voters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jester View Post
    How about a simple one........seen the deficit? Are you gonna spin it into someone else's fault other than Obama's?

That was going to skyrocket regardless of who took office.
    Originally posted by StanleyTweedle
    Yep, [Obama] is a racist food stamp president. He's much more racist than any white person I've met. He hates the jews and all the various whites.
    LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Durantula View Post
      You're blaming the economy on the dude who took office AFTER the crisis? That's rich, man.
      ...and who siphoned billions to "green" companies who went broke (i.e. Solyndra) who happened to be HUGE supporters of his in the last election. He created NO "shovel ready" jobs (his words) after promising the moon to all you salivating, lock-stepping, drones who fell for all that crap.

Comment

You're blaming the economy on the dude who took office AFTER the crisis? That's rich, man.
        are you blaming bush?
        "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

You don't know that.

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
            are you blaming bush?
            Of course he is! It's the easy answer and the biggest cop-out. Barry is way over his head.

Comment

May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
              Semper Fi

Comment

Nope, I'm blaming the economy on the guy who said he could fix it, spent 6 trillion dollars and 4 years on his way, and had an increase in unemployment. Oh, he also said he'd cut the debt by half. How did that work out?

What about "If you pass my stimulus unemployment won't hit 8%?"

Or "If you love me, pass my bill?"
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Pathetic, Obama had all the power he needed his first two years to do something to fix this country's situation. What did he do? Spent more money we didn't have.

If you are president and can't reign in Barney Frank, you sir are a failure.

Maybe Obama wouldn't have inherited a shitty Economy had the democrats not decided to give a house to anyone regardless of whether they could afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by noshine4mine View Post
                    Pathetic, Obama had all the power he needed his first two years to do something to fix this country's situation. What did he do? Spent more money we didn't have.

If you are president and can't reign in Barney Frank, you sir are a failure.

Maybe Obama wouldn't have inherited a shitty Economy had the democrats not decided to give a house to anyone regardless of whether they could afford it.
                    hey, how dare you throw out facts that make Dem's look bad!
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

The replies in this thread are hilarious to say the least. Income tax credits are 30 years of GOP tax policy, starting with Reagan and finishing with the Republican Congress in the 90s and the Bush tax cuts in 2001.

The GOP has caused this rise in folks not paying income taxes and now they're claiming these people are poor Obama voters? LOL. You can't make this stuff up.

Edit: Sources:
                      President Reagan's Radio Address to the Nation on Tax Reform on May 28, 1985.For more information on the ongoing works of President Reagan's Foundation, plea...

or from the 88 GOP platform: http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=25846

So you are saying that the 50% increase in welfare receivers during that past 4 years is Bushs fault? At least now I know your talking out of your ass, I have no need to hear anything else from you. Absolute idiocracy.
                      Detailing by Dylan
                      817-494-3396
                      Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                      Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Yes, yes, yes, oh, and yes.
                        Detailing by Dylan
                        817-494-3396
                        Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                        Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Damn, it got stupid in here real quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                            Damn, it got stupid in here real quick.
                            That's what happens when Zarthustra or wetf his name was pops in. If that wasn't him, well, you can't blame me because there isn't a difference in posts.

Originally posted by Grape View Post
                            nothing, but i question why on earth would a man who does as well for himself financially want to burden himself with the meager job of running this united states. Something is strange with all of that.
                            Well, if you're going to question, question aloud. You may be surprised at the honest answers you'll get. Mitt passed up on taking a salary while running the olympic committee for 3-ish years and his governor's salary for another 3-ish years. I would double-check that with google, but I've gotta run out the door. Obama isn't going to do ANYTHING for this country that's positive. We've all seen it already. He bows to foreign dignitaries when he isn't supposed to, he apologizes when he should be pissed, he leaks sensitive information to try and bolster support, he STILL blames Bush to this day, he takes credit for everything regardless of whether he did a thing or not, his policies stymy business (especially small business growth), he couldn't get ANYONE to vote on his budget (not even his blatant cronies), he defies the wishes of the American people and pushes through a stripped down version of his Dream Act for illegals to try and get their votes by November (it's amazing that he can get that system set up IMMEDIATELY to get them citizenship/voting rights, but he can't do a fucking thing else in almost 4 years), he kowtows to the fucking muslims left and right (wtf does NASA have to make muslims feel good about their contributions to math and science???), and I could go on and on with the absolute bullshit.

I'm not a huge Romney fan. I wanted Paul in, but that isn't going to happen, so Mitt has my vote. I don't know nearly as much as some of the guys in here, and my time on Earth is limited to 30 measly years, but I guarantee you that ANYONE voting for Obama hasn't been paying attention to anything other than CNN/MSNBC/Jon Stewart/Colbert Report for 4 years, has been brainwashed, or is voting based on race.

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
                              That's what happens when Zarthustra or wetf his name was pops in. If that wasn't him, well, you can't blame me because there isn't a difference in posts.

Well, if you're going to question, question aloud. You may be surprised at the honest answers you'll get. Mitt passed up on taking a salary while running the olympic committee for 3-ish years and his governor's salary for another 3-ish years. I would double-check that with google, but I've gotta run out the door. Obama isn't going to do ANYTHING for this country that's positive. We've all seen it already. He bows to foreign dignitaries when he isn't supposed to, he apologizes when he should be pissed, he leaks sensitive information to try and bolster support, he STILL blames Bush to this day, he takes credit for everything regardless of whether he did a thing or not, his policies stymy business (especially small business growth), he couldn't get ANYONE to vote on his budget (not even his blatant cronies), he defies the wishes of the American people and pushes through a stripped down version of his Dream Act for illegals to try and get their votes by November (it's amazing that he can get that system set up IMMEDIATELY to get them citizenship/voting rights, but he can't do a fucking thing else in almost 4 years), he kowtows to the fucking muslims left and right (wtf does NASA have to make muslims feel good about their contributions to math and science???), and I could go on and on with the absolute bullshit.

I'm not a huge Romney fan. I wanted Paul in, but that isn't going to happen, so Mitt has my vote. I don't know nearly as much as some of the guys in here, and my time on Earth is limited to 30 measly years, but I guarantee you that ANYONE voting for Obama hasn't been paying attention to anything other than CNN/MSNBC/Jon Stewart/Colbert Report for 4 years, has been brainwashed, or is voting based on race.
                              He also donated his entire inheritance to charity and is well known for just popping in on Christmas Eve with his family at a family in need's house and passing out gifts and paying off their bills. Hell, as much a mook as I think Beck is, he had several of those families on talking about things Mitt did that never were reported.

The owner of a Veteran's retreat was talking to Mitt about the retreat and Mitt made a joke about teaching the vets to milk cows. Well evidently someone got upset and sent him a letter about it being insensitive. For the next 2 years, Mitt paid 1/2 of the total bill for their dairy out of his own pocket. No news, no press, nothing. Just Mitt giving of himself.
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post

I'm not a huge Romney fan. I wanted Paul in, but that isn't going to happen, so Mitt has my vote. .
                                Holy motherfucking rainbow glitter sprinkled skittle flavored frog balls!!!!!!
                                i cant believe it! A Paul follower with brains!!!!!!
                                May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                                Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
                                X