No announcement yet.

Latest Obama effort: Yardsale for Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So they "revised" July and August a combined +87k jobs? LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
      So they "revised" July and August a combined +87k jobs? LMMFAO!
      Yep! Funny how that works since every month up to that point, they had always revised the numbers up, not down. Read somewhere else that a lot a lot of that is also due to a lot of people getting part-time jobs.

From an AP report. Of course, they save the bad information for the last two paragraphs of the article. More government! Just what we need!

The September gains were led by the health care industry, which added 44,000 jobs — the most since February. Transportation and warehousing also showed large gains. The revisions showed that governments actually added 63,000 jobs in July and August, compared with earlier estimates that showed losses.
      Still, many of the jobs added last month were part time. The number of people with part-time jobs who wanted full-time work rose 7.5 percent to 8.6 million.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Unemployment down to 7.8%
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
          Jesus and I still hear people that are voting for him. It literally blows my fucking mind that people still want this douche-bag in the highest elected office in the land. At this point I'd be happy with a pineapple running the country at least it couldn't cause anymore fucking damage.
          Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
          I agree. A pineapple would have a better response to recent terror attacks, just sitting there quietly.
          Yes, I made this myself.

Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Shared with my buddies lol
            2004 Suzuki DL650
            1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Working...
            X