Latest Obama effort: Yardsale for Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Obama effort: Yardsale for Obama

Previous fundraising initiatives have included the Obama gift registry along with “skip a meal and send us the money instead.” Recognizing that their followers may have already given up new stuff for the campaign’s re-election effort, it’s time to move on to the old stuff. Next up… the National Yard Sale for Obama, which is scheduled for next weekend.

As you’ll learn at about the 1:50 mark, if you don’t have enough of your own things to sell (or if you’ve lost everything because you’re so much better off than you were four years ago), steal stuff from your neighbor and sell that instead. Theft is okay if the proceeds are used to promote a noble and just cause, don’tcha know:

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Jesus and I still hear people that are voting for him. It literally blows my fucking mind that people still want this douche-bag in the highest elected office in the land. At this point I'd be happy with a pineapple running the country at least it couldn't cause anymore fucking damage.
    2004 Suzuki DL650
    1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

He's begging for money when he's a multi-millionaire himself and is supported by Hollywood multi-millionaires.

Comment

The act of a desperate person.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
          Jesus and I still hear people that are voting for him. It literally blows my fucking mind that people still want this douche-bag in the highest elected office in the land. At this point I'd be happy with a pineapple running the country at least it couldn't cause anymore fucking damage.
          I agree. A pineapple would have a better response to recent terror attacks, just sitting there quietly.
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
            There are many right here on this board, though I doubt they have the balls to admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
              There are many right here on this board, though I doubt they have the balls to admit it.
              Talking about CJ and F_F, huh?
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                Talking about CJ and F_F, huh?

lol

IIRC, doesn't he get to keep any money his election campaign doesn't use? I thought that was how it was done, but its been a long time since I was in a government class.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  lol

IIRC, doesn't he get to keep any money his election campaign doesn't use? I thought that was how it was done, but its been a long time since I was in a government class.
                  You were one of the only persons I could think of when I read what Vertnut posted, ironically.

Comment

He is getting murdered by Romney on the fundraising front and it is sad but true but generally the guy who raises the most money wins. I am most amused by the "polls" that I keep reading about, where Obama is "neck and neck" with Romney. Then you read the fine print at the bottom and they sampled a group that consisted of 48/28/24, Democrats, Republicans and Independents respectively.

Then you saw last week that Bernanke dropped more money from a helicopter. That is no coincidence, Romney has already said that Ben is fired if he wins.

These clowns are going to pull out all the stops. Look for a 7.9% unemployment rate in October, just like magic, the labor force participation rate will probably be the lowest since The War of 1812 or something like that. lol
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      He is getting murdered by Romney on the fundraising front and it is sad but true but generally the guy who raises the most money wins. I am most amused by the "polls" that I keep reading about, where Obama is "neck and neck" with Romney. Then you read the fine print at the bottom and they sampled a group that consisted of 48/28/24, Democrats, Republicans and Independents respectively.

Then you saw last week that Bernanke dropped more money from a helicopter. That is no coincidence, Romney has already said that Ben is fired if he wins.

These clowns are going to pull out all the stops. Look for a 7.9% unemployment rate in October, just like magic, the labor force participation rate will probably be the lowest since The War of 1812 or something like that. lol
                      I certainly fucking hope he wins.We cant stand four more years of this bullshit.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if the unemployment rate, when reported in November, just in time for election day is sub 7.5% (see, we're making PROGRESS!).

Not only are most polls oversampling Democrats, most polls are 5-8 points from 100%, which usually go toward the challenger come election day, and a lot of them are also oversampling women.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if the unemployment rate, when reported in November, just in time for election day, is sub 7.5% (see, we're making PROGRESS!).

Not only are most polls oversampling Democrats, most polls are 5-8 points from 100%, which usually go toward the challenger come election day, and a lot of them are also oversampling women.

Comment

Don't believe any of the polls. Now that Barry's henchman Eric Holder is suing pollster's, it's all smoke and mirror's. The only REAL poll will be taken election day.

Comment

Considering the cuts Obama wants comes heavily from defense and several defense companies are in those tossup states, Obama has told DOL not to send out layoff notices before the elections

Comment

Working...
                              X