Hitlery teaching us about muslims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitlery teaching us about muslims

Are any of you watching this bull shit? She's fucking apologizing again and telling us how great islam is! Got Damnit I hate this group of limp dicked cunts!

im getting this impression that the dems are just struggling to avoid the public demanding all out war on them or something

Comment

Do Muslims represent a key voting populus or something?

Comment

Huh, I typed "Islam is" into Google again, just now, and nothing near "Islam is amazing" popped up.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
          Do Muslims represent a key voting populus or something?
          I think they are multiplying faster than Latinos. No, I'm not being racist. I could have sworn I remember reading that somewhere.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            I think they are multiplying faster than Latinos. No, I'm not being racist. I could have sworn I remember reading that somewhere.
            It damn sure is spreading fast in Europe but there really haven't been that many reports or studies on the spread In the U.S. One can't help but think their numbers in the U.S. would have declined after 9-11 although people do blindly follow faith in er of common sense.
            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
              It damn sure is spreading fast in Europe but there really haven't been that many reports or studies on the spread In the U.S. One can't help but think their numbers in the U.S. would have declined after 9-11 although people do blindly follow faith in er of common sense.
              I would think their numbers have increased dramatically since 2001. They entire communities inside some of he big cities. Hell, Detroit has a large muslim populace.

Shows about 5.2 million here now and will more than double (11 million) by 2030.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                I would think their numbers have increased dramatically since 2001. They entire communities inside some of he big cities. Hell, Detroit has a large muslim populace.

Shows about 5.2 million here now and will more than double (11 million) by 2030.
                Is that converts or immigrants?
                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Is that converts or immigrants?
                  Not sure, but if they follow the koran, they all want us dead. As with any religion, the converts are the most avid.

Comment

Quite the opposite. I read somewhere that there are 10x more saudi's in the US now than in 2001.

Comment

Working...
                    X