Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am finding something out really quickly....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am finding something out really quickly....

Paulbots are fucking dumber than Obama voters. They really are. Obama voters were swayed by a very charismatic speaker that promised them the world..........but so many of them realize now that they were fucking duped, so they are waking up. What I hear on a daily basis is "I am just going to write in Ron Paul." I simply ask them "so you are okay with the way our country is heading under the current administration? You are okay with a democrat with crazy lib ideals continuing to disarm our country and run the fucking deficit through the roof? I ask this because it is fucking idiots like you that are going to go ahead and seal America's fate."

It is just fucking insane to me. It is like the fucking Pepsi challenge. The vote is between Pepsi and Coke......we know fucking Pepsi sucks, so it is time to choose Coke. You may want a Dr Pepper, but you cant fucking have it......so chose the one you can fucking live with.....coke or pepsi.

If you are actually going to be a fucking idiot and write in a name.....just fucking write Zombie Reagan.

Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

I'd go with zombie Reagan. Imagine Putin freaking
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

If Romney wins (and I hope he does), in 4 years people are likely going to be saying the same thing about him. Nothing but broken promises, our country is in same position, or worse. Truth is, and it sucks to say, I don't think any president can fix the problems we're up against. Politics on both sides have fucked us and there is no easy fix.

Comment

And Pepsi > Coke

(in real life, not figuratively)

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
          If Romney wins (and I hope he does), in 4 years people are likely going to be saying the same thing about him. Nothing but broken promises, our country is in same position, or worse. Truth is, and it sucks to say, I don't think any president can fix the problems we're up against. Politics on both sides have fucked us and there is no easy fix.
          We recovered after Carter, we can recover after Obama.

And you are a crackhead if you think Pepsi is better. lol
          Semper Fi

Comment

Pepsi is far superior to Coke. Way to fumble the analogy!

Comment

How people react to restaurants not serving Coke.

Comment

Well, I'm not going to write in RP, but I'm not going to vote for either of the two main shitstains we've got running, either. I think I'll just stay home that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                  We recovered after Carter, we can recover after Obama.

And you are a crackhead if you think Pepsi is better. lol
                  Our country was nowhere near as fucked after Carter as it is now. Not even in the same league. I'm not sure it can be fixed with the candidates running. Regardless of who wins....I think we're fucked for the next 4-8 years.

Comment

dont remember 16% mortgage loans ?? i lived through that fucking peanut farmer and his liberal ass agenda.

Comment

I don't remember Carter, but I concur with those that feel we're fucked by either side.

Really, the cancer is from the bottom up. The POTUS is some pussy bump we all see though. Even IF a POTUS had great intentions and did a good job - all the other corrupt politicians that we don't really see will fuck it all up 10 fold.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                        Our country was nowhere near as fucked after Carter as it is now. Not even in the same league. I'm not sure it can be fixed with the candidates running. Regardless of who wins....I think we're fucked for the next 4-8 years.
                        I have to disagree. We was in a lot worst shape back then than we are now. Problem is we still have time to get worst, and proly will.
                        Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                          dont remember 16% mortgage loans ?? i lived through that fucking peanut farmer and his liberal ass agenda.
                          How about 10% unemployment, 22% auto loans (I had one), and double-digit inflation? Don't even get me started on the Iran Hostage crisis...

For those that may stay home: be sure there aren't some local/state races that might really impact you. You don't have to vote on everything. Just pick and choose off of the ballot what DOES matter to you.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            Well, I'm not going to write in RP, but I'm not going to vote for either of the two main shitstains we've got running, either. I think I'll just stay home that day.
                            Good, stay home and sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. You dont want to exercise a freedom given to you by many men and women that sacrficed everything they had.....stay the fuck home and cry like a bitch over the years about how they are all stupid. Hey, since you are now an oil field worker.....ya might want to vote for the fuckin guys that will actually keep your ass in an oil field.
                            Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              Pepsi is far superior to Coke. Way to fumble the analogy!
                              Crack is whack! Pepsi is some nasty shit they serve at ghetto ass fastfood joints like Taco Bell. lulz
                              Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
                              X