Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am finding something out really quickly....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
    What in the actual fuck. Do you read the shit you post?
    What part do you not understand?
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
      What part do you not understand?
      It's not a matter of understanding, you're just rambling on about other people, like I'm supposed to be responsible for the voting habits and knowledge of others. You've had a serious case of diarrhea of the mouth these last few posts. As far as the government taking more of my money, all taxes combined, they took $800 from me this past check.

Comment

It's not a matter of understanding, you're just rambling on about other people, like I'm supposed to be responsible for the voting habits and knowledge of others. You've had a serious case of diarrhea of the mouth these last few posts. As far as the government taking more of my money, all taxes combined, they took $800 from me this past check.
        Just because you are in the quote does not mean that the entire response is directed specifically at you. The first sentence and second part was. The rest is just filler about what people do and should do. They really need to educate themselves on the issues and what is happening. I am gonna snap if I hear that another girl voted for the black guy cause the white guy had green teeth. seriously......this was actually said between McCain and Obama.

Doesnt it make ya feel just fuckin great to give those clowns damn near a grand that you earned? It got to the point that the more hours i worked, the less money i made because of the fucking taxes. Work a little overtime and make some decent money.....work alot of overtime and get fucked.
        Semper Fi

Comment

As far as the government taking more of my money, all taxes combined, they took $800 from me this past check.
          Chooooo$$$$$$$ choooo$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Needs Powell as VP, btw.
            Argyle can be Secretary of state or press secretary.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              Argyle can be Secretary of state or press secretary.
              Powell backed Obama...
              Semper Fi

Comment

You know Ellis backed Obama, he was a coke head.

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                  Just because you are in the quote does not mean that the entire response is directed specifically at you. The first sentence and second part was. The rest is just filler about what people do and should do. They really need to educate themselves on the issues and what is happening. I am gonna snap if I hear that another girl voted for the black guy cause the white guy had green teeth. seriously......this was actually said between McCain and Obama.

Doesnt it make ya feel just fuckin great to give those clowns damn near a grand that you earned? It got to the point that the more hours i worked, the less money i made because of the fucking taxes. Work a little overtime and make some decent money.....work alot of overtime and get fucked.
                  You should differentiate when you're talking to the person you quoted and when you aren't.
                  Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                  Chooooo$$$$$$$ choooo$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                  Naah, not choo choo$$$$$, but i make enough to do what I want when I want.

Comment

You should differentiate when you're talking to the person you quoted and when you aren't.
                    will do.
                    Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                      You know Ellis backed Obama, he was a coke head.

Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                        And the savants have assembled yet again.
                        Best post in this thread.......

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                          So let me get this right - if I don't vote, I can't complain about the situation the country's in.
                          If I write in for Paul, Zombie Reagan, or John McClane, I can complain, because I exercised my right to vote.
                          If I vote for Romney and he's just as bad as (or worse than) Obama, can I still complain?
                          correct. The point is, if you vote, you have tried to do your civic duty. If it wasn't important enough to vote for, then there shouldn't be a reason to complain.

Comment

Working...
                          X