Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am finding something out really quickly....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Why are you assuming Ron Paul supporters are Republicans that identify themselves with that party? That's asinine. You've gone from complaining that people don't vote, to complaining if people vote for the person they actually want in office.
    Don't try and spin it Mr Spindoctor.....I have known you FAR too long to not know your tactics.

I assume they are Repubs because every single one I talked to said they were repubs......a few say "well Im a libertarian.......but i would vote repub before demoncrap"....so i come to my conclusion based on the majority of the facts presented to me.

And you got it backwards......i went from complaining about idiotic Paulbots to complaining about people that dont vote and bitch. Hey, I would be very happy if some people dont vote.....would make my millenium if the entire democrat party stayed home! Like I said, it is fine if you are going to vote for Paul.....you are a rhatard for doing so, but it is your right. If we are just going to go ahead and just vote for anyone then I fucking want Boba Fett!
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

Oh, you talked to four people at the grocery store. Well then, nevermind.

Comment

Oh, you talked to four people at the grocery store. Well then, nevermind.
        lmmfao......yes Eric, I talked to four people at a grocery store.
        Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
          How about 10% unemployment, 22% auto loans (I had one), and double-digit inflation? Don't even get me started on the Iran Hostage crisis...

For those that may stay home: be sure there aren't some local/state races that might really impact you. You don't have to vote on everything. Just pick and choose off of the ballot what DOES matter to you.
          Don't forget national debt, a lot of states, cities...etc in bankruptcy. Tore up from the floor up.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Why are you assuming Ron Paul supporters are Republicans that identify themselves with that party? That's asinine. You've gone from complaining that people don't vote, to complaining if people vote for the person they actually want in office.
            Did Ron Paul run as a Republican?

Comment

Originally posted by Woods Racing Transmission View Post
              Did Ron Paul run as a Republican?

I'll be voting for Romney, does that make me a Republican?

Comment

It does this year! lol
                Semper Fi

Comment

That's not what I asked.

Comment

Originally posted by Woods Racing Transmission View Post
                    That's not what I asked.
                    Well, in Eric's defense, he did admit he has not really followed politics. I can literally picture it in my head.....Eric googling Ron Paul and then saying "shit.....he is a Republican." .... but Eric is so fucking good at damn near always leaving an out for just about any statement he makes.
                    Semper Fi

Comment

You both are completely missing the point. Just because you vote for a candidate does not make you affiliated, or even approving, of that candidates political party.

Comment

ralf nader for president yeah !!!!!!

Comment

You both are completely missing the point. Just because you vote for a candidate does not make you affiliated, or even approving, of that candidates political party.
                          lol, I know, but I am having fun fucking with you.

I am neither democrat or republican. I am Rebel Alliance all the way.............but I like Boba Fett........cuz his backpacks got jets.....and he bounty hunts for Jabba Hutt......to finance his vette.
                          Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            Well, I'm not going to write in RP, but I'm not going to vote for either of the two main shitstains we've got running, either. I think I'll just stay home that day.
                            I'm going to write in Walt Disney. I figure his reanimated rotting corpse can do a better job of running the country than the yahoos on the ballot. Besides, the Imagineers can do some phenomenal things. Look at Pirates of the Caribbean! That shit's been running reasonably smoothly since 1967, and no one leaves unhappy! [TIC]

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                              Don't forget national debt, a lot of states, cities...etc in bankruptcy. Tore up from the floor up.
                              I can't speak to anything first-hand because I wasn't around, but our fiscal situation now is way worse than it was in the Carter era.
                              Last edited by slow99; 08-31-2012, 09:18 AM.
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                                lol, I know, but I am having fun fucking with you.

I am neither democrat or republican. I am Rebel Alliance all the way.............but I like Boba Fett........cuz his backpacks got jets.....and he bounty hunts for Jabba Hutt......to finance his vette.

Oh, you're fucking with ME, are you?

Comment

Working...
                                X