Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romney's speech

What did you think?

I was more impressed by Ryan but he undoubtedly has my vote.
    03 cobra

Comment

I missed it , still voting for him , cause ya know ,,,,,, he ain't Obama .
      The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post
        I was more impressed by Ryan but he undoubtedly has my vote.
        same
        1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

It was different. It wasn't as stern and powerful as Ryan, but it showed he is a well trusted and humble person which is key I think. Obama has no backstory, no cronies, well that aren't radicals.

It was in response I think to the negative campaigning from Obummer telling about how he's some rich ruthless moron. I saw quite the contrary.
          Also everyone "Doesn't know Romney." like they really know Obama.

Obummer really has nothing to run on, but a smear campaign. If he gets re-elected I have absolutely no faith in America anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            It was different. It wasn't as stern and powerful as Ryan, but it showed he is a well trusted and humble person which is key I think. Obama has no backstory, no cronies, well that aren't radicals.

It was in response I think to the negative campaigning from Obummer telling about how he's some rich ruthless moron. I saw quite the contrary.
            Also everyone "Doesn't know Romney." like they really know Obama.

Obummer really has nothing to run on, but a smear campaign. If he gets re-elected I have absolutely no faith in America anymore.
            I haven't had faith for a while now. All the people that voted on a skin color. It won't be long until they are taking absentee voting from Huntsville.

Comment

Comment

They neglected to show Ron Paul's farewell video. Not like it makes a difference but would have been cool if everyone got to see it.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Sent from my Galaxy S III

Comment

Best and most significant part of it was the one line "My promise is to help you and your family."
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

He could have just repeated "not Obama" with different inflections and his base would grow.

Comment

Clint Eastwood just don't give a fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        Clint Eastwood just don't give a fuck.
                        Not really sure what Clint was doing or trying to accomplish. It seemed like an unrehearsed comedy routine? Some decent lines, but, to me, really off-the-wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                          Not really sure what Clint was doing or trying to accomplish. It seemed like an unrehearsed comedy routine? Some decent lines, but, to me, really off-the-wall.
                          Talking to an absent Obama of course. Yeah he's getting senile, but I understood the premise.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                            Talking to an absent Obama of course. Yeah he's getting senile, but I understood the premise.
                            I got the "empty chair" thing, but he just seemed to ramble back and forth between the chair and the audience. I'm glad he was there, if for no other reason than to show that some of Hollywood supports a more conservative agenda.

Comment

I thought it was terrible, but at the same time I just thought lying politician the entire time.

Comment

Working...
                              X