Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
    Is wife not an adjective?

And yet, your opinion of me means about as much as a popcorn fart in a whirlwind.
    Yeah. I feel the same. You're like a dingle-berry to me (that little piece of feces that gets hung in your ass-hair). Not really a problem...more just a nuisance.

Comment

Hey, you stupid fuck. I brought evolution into this thread, so there was no searching for it. Don't you have that dumb cunt smurfette's dick to pull out of your mouth?
      clearly you yourself have not evolved....

Comment

Originally posted by Tyron Shulaces View Post
        clearly you yourself have not evolved....
        You're doing this all wrong. Try again.

Comment

You're doing this all wrong. Try again.
          Lmao! You need to do a self sig check!
          Last edited by Mysticcobrakilla; 08-30-2012, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
            sorry. it was meant for frost. That's what I get for posting at 3am.
            all good! thought I was getting called out on something! LOL
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

And the moral majority has appeared out of the wild!

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                Is there any proof macro evolution has created a single multicelled lifeform?
                Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                  Yes.
                  What was it?
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I wish voting was like this "who do you side with" quiz. The voting booth asks you questions like these, then chooses the candidate for you.

Comment

who the fuck is virgil goode?

Comment

Romney, Paul, Obama, Johnson
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Hey, you stupid fuck. I brought evolution into this thread, so there was no searching for it. Don't you have that dumb cunt smurfette's dick to pull out of your mouth?
                            raaawrr! ANGRY EVOLUTIONIST RAAAAAAAWR!
                            LOL at you getting mad and taking it to a personal level because someone doesn't believe the same as you. Textbook liberal cocksucker.
                            Is wife not an adjective?
                            Oh you are a smart one!

Comment

He's just too stupid to understand that science has nothing at all to do with religion. Just this afternoon my instructor was going over the scientific method and towards the end he read a part (that was just sort of a minor footnote) in the book about how due to the nature of the method and what it can/'t prove or disprove, science makes no claim one way or the other about the existence of a spiritual realm. Those like racrassfuck just can't get this through their thick, compact skulls. In effect, science is not on their "side" as they all claim. It is on neither, and no one's side.

Potentially the opposite, in fact, given enough time and the development methods and equipment that could interact with this other dimension or realm or insert whatever the hell you want to call it here. I've tried to explain this to him but its pretty clear he's never been to college and has no formal education whatsoever. Not that it would matter because clearly, he couldn't understand the material anyway. And I'll cite a reference to the book for all the idiots in this thread who I'm sure will disagree. I'll have to look up the correct works cited format and all though cause I'm lazy and I never like having to do it.

Comment

Working...
                              X