Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama Honored Fallen SEALs By Sending Their Parents a Form Letter Signed By Electric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RCITNet View Post
    I partially agree. Yes the people that voted for him, I included, that now oppose him feel like fools. You, the people that opposed him using assumptions to determine that he was ineligible for the position, were wrong. Had you been right he wouldn't be president. And that's how it works. Either provide factual evidence to support your accusations or shut up. It's not rocket science people its how the judicial system works unless you prefer being found guilty of others assumptions.

And it's coming up on 4 years. So unless you have some new never before seen evidence you should probably focus on something else that will actually prevent his reelection.

Sent from my Galaxy S III
    How am I wrong? The guy was a 1 term do nothing senator with no business experience? That's factual evidence. Why are you so butt hurt that you're lashing out at everyone?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by RCITNet View Post
      I partially agree. Yes the people that voted for him, I included, that now oppose him feel like fools. You, the people that opposed him using assumptions to determine that he was ineligible for the position, were wrong. Had you been right he wouldn't be president. And that's how it works. Either provide factual evidence to support your accusations or shut up. It's not rocket science people its how the judicial system works unless you prefer being found guilty of others assumptions.

And it's coming up on 4 years. So unless you have some new never before seen evidence you should probably focus on something else that will actually prevent his reelection.

Sent from my Galaxy S III
      Factual evidence: Sheriff Joe Arpaio sent officers to research Obama's BC and ran it through experts. It's fake. Democrats refused to check him out because he was a mulatto who was the ultimate Marxist.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
      X