Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama Honored Fallen SEALs By Sending Their Parents a Form Letter Signed By Electric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama Honored Fallen SEALs By Sending Their Parents a Form Letter Signed By Electric

On August 6, 2011, 30 US service members were killed when a CH-47 Chinook helicopter they were being transported in crashed in Wardak province, Afghanistan. It was the deadliest single loss for U.S. forces in the decade-long war in Afghanistan. 17 members of the elite Navy SEALs were killed in the crash.

Yesterday, Karen and Billy Vaughn, parents of Aaron Carson Vaughn, spoke at the Defending the Defenders forum sponsored by the Tea Party Patriots outside the RNC Convention in Tampa. Karen brought a copy of the form letter they were sent following their son’s death.

It’s a form letter.

It was signed by an electric pen.

That’s not all.
    Karen Vaughn reached out to the parents of the other SEALs killed in that crash.
    Their letters were all the same.
    Form letters – signed by an electric pen.

Here’s a closer look at the letter sent to the parents of Chief Petty Officer Nicholas H. Null.
    It’s the same form letter.

After the deadliest single loss of US forces in Afghanistan, Barack Obama sent out form letters to the parents.

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

All three signatures are different. They have different electronic pens?
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Looks the same to me. And a form letter? Really? To the family of SEALS?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
        All three signatures are different. They have different electronic pens?
        While the signatures may be different, the point is that isn't real ink on those letters. That shit was done on a signature pad and printed off with the form letter. I'm guessing they probably have a handful of varied signatures saved electronically and it sticks one at random on each letter.

Very classless, IMO

Comment

Is a seal more deserving than any other soldier? Did the 1200 other soldiers that have died since Obama took office not deserve a hand signed letter?

You'll find anything to throw Obama in the mud. If you're that much better than he is why don't you run for president? I don't support Obama and his administration but you find the smallest things and try to pass then off as crimes against humanity. Obama wasn't the one that sent our military to fight a war with no real enemy, remember that.

Sent from my Droid RAZR Maxx

Comment

Originally posted by RCITNet View Post
            Is a seal more deserving than any other soldier? Did the 1200 other soldiers that have died since Obama took office not deserve a hand signed letter?

You'll find anything to throw Obama in the mud. If you're that much better than he is why don't you run for president? I don't support Obama and his administration but you find the smallest things and try to pass then off as crimes against humanity. Obama wasn't the one that sent our military to fight a war with no real enemy, remember that.

1. The SEALS in question were the same team that took out OBL. Yes, they deserve hand written letters. Every soldier's family deserves heartfelt letters upon their death, but realistically? That's impossible, he'd never get anything done. SEALS? There are a small enough community that when one of these elite warriors are killed in the line of duty, they deserve personal attention.

2. I'm not 35 and the Constitution prohibits me from running.

3. Not crimes against humanity, one more instance of him slapping the military in the face.

4. Yes, he was. Remember the unconstitutional war in Libya? Egypt? Syria? And he's changed the ROE so that more soldiers have died in Afghanistan under his 'leadership' than during the entire Bush presidency.

5. You have a crush on me don't you? It's okay to admit it.

Comment

He may have not sent us over there, but I clearly remember him promising one of the first things he would do was bring all the troops home. Well two years later I was sent to the sand box, here we are four years later still over there.

Comment

He also said the war in Iraq is over and we were coming home. Yep, still there.

Comment

Originally posted by samuel642000 View Post
                  He may have not sent us over there, but I clearly remember him promising one of the first things he would do was bring all the troops home. Well two years later I was sent to the sand box, here we are four years later still over there.
                  Still have shit to get done.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    On August 6, 2011, 30 US service members were killed when a CH-47 Chinook helicopter they were being transported in crashed in Wardak province, Afghanistan. It was the deadliest single loss for U.S. forces in the decade-long war in Afghanistan. 17 members of the elite Navy SEALs were killed in the crash.

Yesterday, Karen and Billy Vaughn, parents of Aaron Carson Vaughn, spoke at the Defending the Defenders forum sponsored by the Tea Party Patriots outside the RNC Convention in Tampa. Karen brought a copy of the form letter they were sent following their son’s death.

It’s a form letter.

It was signed by an electric pen.

That’s not all.
                    Karen Vaughn reached out to the parents of the other SEALs killed in that crash.
                    Their letters were all the same.
                    Form letters – signed by an electric pen.

Here’s a closer look at the letter sent to the parents of Chief Petty Officer Nicholas H. Null.
                    It’s the same form letter.

After the deadliest single loss of US forces in Afghanistan, Barack Obama sent out form letters to the parents.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012...-electric-pen/
                    Same damned letter I got.

Give me a chance and will spit in that cock suckers face .... the least he could do is be like every other person that sent us a letter and sign it himself. I wouldnt give a fuck if it was a form letter if he had spent 2 seconds throwing his name on the paper.

Fucking disrespectful.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                      Still have shit to get done.
                      Wasn't debating that, I was pointing out that RCITNet said:

Obama wasn't the one that sent our military to fight a war with no real enemy, remember that.
                      Was just implying he's not getting the job done to get everyone home either.

Comment

No real enemy?

Hmmm .... guess I will just go call my little brother and let him know it wasn't a real enemy.

How the fuck can you say there was no real enemy with men and women dying over there?

Comment

Oh and I'm pretty sure a 'real enemy' shot me in the fucking head. And killed one of my friends. Several actually. And injured quite a few of us. Maybe I shouldn't have fired, because you know, they weren't REAL enemies.

Comment

1. The SEALS in question were the same team that took out OBL. Yes, they deserve hand written letters. Every soldier's family deserves heartfelt letters upon their death, but realistically? That's impossible, he'd never get anything done. SEALS? There are a small enough community that when one of these elite warriors are killed in the line of duty, they deserve personal attention.

2. I'm not 35 and the Constitution prohibits me from running.

3. Not crimes against humanity, one more instance of him slapping the military in the face.

4. Yes, he was. Remember the unconstitutional war in Libya? Egypt? Syria? And he's changed the ROE so that more soldiers have died in Afghanistan under his 'leadership' than during the entire Bush presidency.

5. You have a crush on me don't you? It's okay to admit it.
                            1. And that means what? It was no secret where Osama was. A seal like any other soldier volunteered and earned a paycheck even if the pay is laughable.

2. So when you do turn 35 I should expect to hear about your campaign?

3. He didn't slap anyone in the face. The signatures are clearly different or has your hatred of the man clouded your vision. And these letters are dated September 23, 2011, why is it now becoming an issue? Sounds like typical political bullshit to me.

4. Wut?¿ What war in where?

5. Your ignorance is so attractive. I have a bro crush on you. Wanna awkwardly hug it out?

Comment

He also said the war in Iraq is over and we were coming home. Yep, still there.
                              He didn't put you there. He demanded that the soldiers be brought home when he took office and was constantly told that they couldn't just leave and that it would take 8+ months to leave. There was too much money tied in to Iraq for the soldiers to be allowed to go home. You can thank former vice president Halliburton for that.

And because of this
                              http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S%E2%80%93Iraq_Status_of_Forces_Agreement

Last edited by RCITNet; 08-30-2012, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X