Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama Honored Fallen SEALs By Sending Their Parents a Form Letter Signed By Electric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jester View Post
    So in a roundabout way because you dont want to show everyone that you went full retard, you very meekly admit that you are a Paulbot.

A simple "yes" would have sufficed.
    Your inability to read English or yet to be diagnosed dyslexia is clouding your ability to comprehend.

Sent from my Galaxy S III

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
      RCIT seems to be intelligent, then makes the kinds of statements we see above.

You guys are getting trolled?
      They make it easy. Just say the opposite and watch their heads spin.

Comment

Originally posted by RCITNet View Post
        I recall McCain losing. I recall that the only people still crying about it are whiny little girls that have yet to face the truth. A black man, a democrat, with no experience or real political history, came in and made the republicans look like fools. There was no competition in 2008.

That is the truth and the sooner you can get over it the better this nation will be. Had Obama been named Bob and been white this would be a non issue and all you birthers know it but won't admit it. And guess what, a black president showed that he is just as incompetent as all the white ones before him. So you can call your bigotry what ever you want but please don't think we don't know what this is really about.

LMGDMFAO at a Paulbot calling anyone a bigot. Are you literally fucking retarded? I ask sincerely because now I am starting to feel bad about calling you one.
        So it is about race? Again, I laugh because a Paulbot is implying that WE are the ones that are racist.

The "black" president is showing that he is FAR more incompetent than any other president in history.

You are the one that just made it about race and that is hilarious since Paul is a bigot and a racist that is backed by the Klan and other white supremacy groups.

Man, you are fuckin dumb.

Obama has not made any republicans look like fools......in contrast, he is making them look like extremely intelligent individuals. The fools are the ones that actually bought his line of bullshit. The ones that actually voted for him because he is black.

Keep digging man, this is getting quite comical!
        Last edited by Jester; 08-31-2012, 09:01 AM.
        May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
        Semper Fi

Comment

Your inability to read English or yet to be diagnosed dyslexia is clouding your ability to comprehend.

That's rich.
          Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
            That's rich.
            I don't know who Rich is but I can provide some info on treatment programs if he needs it.

Comment

Give that a rest. You know damn well that had he not been a citizen he would not be president. You're acting like that stuff isn't verified by people that don't need his permission to get a copy of his birth certificate.

I sure wish those mysterious people would speak up then. Hell with hours we knew who killed obl. Heck a year later and they just did an interview with 60minutes. But these mysterious verifiers are absent from thd public. The government can not keep a secret to save anyone's life but records for Obama are locked up air tight.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I recall McCain losing. I recall that the only people still crying about it are whiny little girls that have yet to face the truth. A black man, a democrat, with no experience or real political history, came in and made the republicans look like fools. There was no competition in 2008.

That is the truth and the sooner you can get over it the better this nation will be. Had Obama been named Bob and been white this would be a non issue and all you birthers know it but won't admit it. And guess what, a black president showed that he is just as incompetent as all the white ones before him. So you can call your bigotry what ever you want but please don't think we don't know what this is really about.

He's not black. He's a mulatto. Big difference. And we're still screaming about it because he's not proven he's eligible to hold the office. The Constitution requires we bring it up
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

and been white
                  heh, people's opinions go in the toilet the minutes they start pulling out race cards on their behalf or others.

I'd probably vote for Condoleezza Rice (over these other yahoos) and I'm guessing some others would too. A black female POTUS. Oh shit!
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                    heh, people's opinions go in the toilet the minutes they start pulling out race cards on their behalf or others.

I'd probably vote for Condoleezza Rice (over these other yahoos) and I'm guessing some others would too. A black female POTUS. Oh shit!
                    shes got my vote!
                    Semper Fi

Comment

Hell, I wanted West and maybe Cain. Last time I checked, they're actually African American, not a mulatto Kenyan.

Comment

A black man, a democrat, with no experience or real political history, came in and made the republicans look like fools.
                        He made people who voted for him look like fools. Those who voted for a man with no credentials, no experience, and no qualifications - who is the fool? We, the people that opposed him used common sense to determine he was unqualified for the position. We were right.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          He made people who voted for him look like fools. Those who voted for a man with no credentials, no experience, and no qualifications - who is the fool? We, the people that opposed him used common sense to determine he was unqualified for the position. We were right.
                          We also looked at the spare available information, his friends like Ayers (who blew up NYC PD's and said his only regret was he didn't blow up more) and Wright (GD America, United States of KKKA.)

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post

I normally feel the same way but I am left with no other alternatives. It's not like these guys have actually provided anything of worth to debate. They could find so many other things to prove that Obama sucks but they don't so I argue the other side because it's easy. I'm not going to provide them with the many other reasons Obama has failed that I would simply agree with.

Comment

I normally feel the same way but I am left with no other alternatives. It's not like these guys have actually provided anything of worth to debate. They could find so many other things to prove that Obama sucks but they don't so I argue the other side because it's easy. I'm not going to provide them with the many other reasons Obama has failed that I would simply agree with.

Disarming the country? Running the deficit into the ground? No more NASA? A FORCED medical bill? His ties with a fucking terrrorist(ayers)? Where would you like to start?

But you would think the EASIEST, I mean, the fucking EASIEST thing Obama could do was just to present a birth certificate. So why was it hard? I have to keep a fucking birth certificate at my house for various shit......should he not be upheld to those simple standards?
                              Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                I partially agree. Yes the people that voted for him, I included, that now oppose him feel like fools. You, the people that opposed him using assumptions to determine that he was ineligible for the position, were wrong. Had you been right he wouldn't be president. And that's how it works. Either provide factual evidence to support your accusations or shut up. It's not rocket science people its how the judicial system works unless you prefer being found guilty of others assumptions.

And it's coming up on 4 years. So unless you have some new never before seen evidence you should probably focus on something else that will actually prevent his reelection.

Comment

Working...
                                X