Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote for the person that should be president.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I vote, it'll be based on looks and all these dudes look like fucktards.
    Ded

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      I'm sorry you don't understand political science.
      Pretty big assumption don't you think?

By the same logic, if Mitt loses, a vote for Mitt is a vote for Obama. We're not going to agree, so save your breath. People voting for what they believe in should be respected and encouraged. They shouldn't be crucified and discouraged for no reason other than not toeing your line. Besides, there are such a small percentage of them anyways, why does it even matter? The comment "Writing in a candidate is the same as voting for Obama" just oozes bitter emotion. Would it make you feel better if they all stay home and not vote? The vote wouldn't be going to Romney in either situation. And they don't go to Obama, either.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by teal93derp View Post
        How is writing in a candidate that's not on the ballot, the same as voting for a candidate that's on the ballot? That doesn't even make sense. Unless you're just saying write ins and Obama supporters are wasted votes in your opinion.
        Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Pretty big assumption don't you think?

By the same logic, if Mitt loses, a vote for Mitt is a vote for Obama. We're not going to agree, so save your breath. People voting for what they believe in should be respected and encouraged. They shouldn't be crucified and discouraged for no reason other than not toeing your line. Besides, there are such a small percentage of them anyways, why does it even matter? The comment "Writing in a candidate is the same as voting for Obama" just oozes bitter emotion. Would it make you feel better if they all stay home and not vote? The vote wouldn't be going to Romney in either situation. And they don't go to Obama, either.

Voting analytics are such a fundamental premise of political science I honestly do not feel compelled to explain it to you. If you don't understand it, I'm sorry. You need to educate yourself on incumbent voting dynamics.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ
          Voting analytics are such a fundamental premise of political science I honestly do not feel compelled to explain it to you. If you don't understand it, I'm sorry.
          That's what I figured. Just talking out your ass.

Comment

Voting analytics are such a fundamental premise of political science I honestly do not feel compelled to explain it to you. If you don't understand it, I'm sorry. You need to educate yourself on incumbent voting dynamics.
            You'd have a point if your vote, or mine, actually mattered. They don't.

Comment

That's what I figured. Just talking out your ass.
              Step 1: Don't understand premise.
              Step 2: Edit post to talk shit to increase self confidence.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

You'd have a point if your vote, or mine, actually mattered. They don't.
                That is true from an electoral vote perspective.

Comment

Step 1: Don't understand premise.
                  Step 2: Talk shit to increase self confidence.
                  I'm talking shit? You are the one claiming to be so enlightened. School us then professor write in.

Comment

I'm talking shit? You are the one claiming to be so enlightened. School us then professor write in.
                    It is your responsibility to educate yourself. If you feel like you're right then simply dismiss me.

Comment

That is true from an electoral vote perspective.
                      And given that electoral votes are what matters, there you go.

Comment

And given that electoral votes are what matters, there you go.
                        The general election ballot contains multiple races and local votes which do matter, and do need your vote.

Comment

Working...
                        X