Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Paul Ryan" Op Ed to Dems: You're f'in scared poopless of me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Paul Ryan" Op Ed to Dems: You're f'in scared poopless of me.

The Onion wrote this up, and has me laughing my ass off.

Presenting a new op-ed from “Paul Ryan” addressed to Democrats. Profanity ahead:

I’m young, I’m handsome, I’m smart, and I’m articulate. And that scares the ever-loving shit out of you. You can pretend like you have this thing in the bag, but you know good goddamn well that this race just got real interesting, real fast…

I have another question for you: How scared are you that I can convince people I’m right? Because I’m good at it. No, I’m really good at it. You see, I know how to turn up the charm and charisma without putting people off. Then I back up what I’m saying with arguments that, when they come out of my mouth, sound completely accurate and well-reasoned. And I do it with such passion that people automatically recognize me as a man with deep convictions he will stand up for, no matter what…

Yup, you should be scared shitless of me, because guess who isn’t? The people of Wisconsin. They love me. Republicans and Democrats there love me. Hell, I get Democrats to vote for me even if my policies make zero sense when it comes to their livelihoods. Do you know why? Because they like me. They like my story. Young, good-looking kid who pulled himself up by his bootstraps to make something of himself. Christ, I’m a storybook candidate. I balance out this ticket so well it’s almost too perfect. The people of Ohio are going to think that. And seniors in Florida—the state we supposedly lost when Mitt picked me—won’t be so scared as soon they know that my mother lives in Florida, and that all I want to do is reform the health care system so she can receive care that makes good fiscal sense.

Boy, I’m going to sell the shit out of that talking point. And I’m going to do a great job of it. Why? Because I’m Paul Ryan. That’s what I do.

I swear, Romney may not have been my first choice, but he's looking pretty damn smart with this pick.

Comment

I like the hell out of our Veep pick...
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Just heard that Chris Christie and Marco Rubio both have speaking slots at the convention. Rubio will do the actual intro of Romney at the convention.

Comment

I like him.

An old video, but a good one.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNKfbO_PvkI[/ame]
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Okay. I'm impressed. Good video.

Comment

Ive been watching a lot of his videos today and this is another good one.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bib7kKBhqs[/ame]
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Thanks for posting these. My only wish is that Ryan was running for Pres and Mitt was the Veep. Maybe one term for Romney and then two for Ryan?
                1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                Work In Progress

Comment

How about another term for Obama, and then he tries to increase the term limit for even more boiling time... Don't just think A&B..

Originally posted by lowfast View Post
                  Thanks for posting these. My only wish is that Ryan was running for Pres and Mitt was the Veep. Maybe one term for Romney and then two for Ryan?
                  http://DallasGunTrader.com

Comment

^^^^Fucking hilarious!!

"And for God sakes, tell the campaign shrink to notify Biden."

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                      ^^^^Fucking hilarious!!

"And for God sakes, tell the campaign shrink to notify Biden."
                      I moved it. I figured it deserved its own thread... lol

Comment

This!

Originally posted by lowfast View Post
                        thanks for posting these. My only wish is that ryan was running for pres and mitt was the veep. Maybe one term for romney and then two for ryan?

Comment

Working...
                        X